Nuxeo, the leading Enterprise Content Management (ECM) platform developer has announced the release of its latest hyper-scale digital asset platform. Nuxeo Platform LTS 2016 is designed to help customers scale their digital assets and maximize ROI of content-centric business applications.
As marketers grow data hungry, digital asset management platforms are transforming too. Less than 40% enterprises actually have digital asset management in place to derive valuable insights from existing data. Nuxeo’s latest offering allows its customers to derive value out of complex, scattered and unstructured digital assets across organization. Hyper-scale digital asset platform enables organizations to adopt new business model based on advanced web UI and digital asset management capabilities.
Nuxeo Platform LTS 2016 will save marketers the trouble to reinvent the wheel all over again.
Features of Nuxeo Platform LTS 2016
- Renovated UI with optimized search-based navigation and user-centric workflow
- Prompts search-centric user action
- All-time browsing and instant search support
- Customized web components supporting JS and HTML5 elements
Nuxeo Platform LTS 2016 will add further monetizaton value to marketers by virtue of its seamless integration with other Nuxeo solutions related to–
- Automatic image recognition
- 3D assets
- Video transformations
- Automated PDF documentation and generation
- Instant integration with Enterprise file sync and share systems like Google Drive, Dropbox, Box, Egnyte and more
- Bi-directional Desktop Sync of content
Things Made Easy For Enterprise Content Managers
Nuxeo Platform LTS 2016 significantly reduces repetition of disruptive rip-and-replace efforts. For instance, Nuxeo Edge Cache reduces download time and bandwidth usage of the same content across multiple sites by 95%. Unified API in Nuxeo content management platform enhances the capability of multiple sites to handle complex customization projects.
In order to leverage magnanimous amount of content and scale its value, LTS 2016 also provides integration over–
- MongoDB persistence engine as back-end NoSQL database
- Marklogic persistence engine for high-volume content replication, transactions and cluster management
With LTS 2016, Nuxeo will be able to offer new search and aggregation capabilities for stored content via integration with Elastisearch 2.x.
Currently, Nuxeo provides digital asset management, knowledge management and other ECM-related solutions to over 200 clients. The latest platform is the result of accelerated product development program following VC investments by Goldman Sachs Private Capital and Kennet Partners. In September 2016, Nuxeo raised a joint funding of $30 million from the two investors.
Closing this year with a bang…Introducing Nuxeo Platform LTS 2016 https://t.co/Mz5FUW2WKD
— Nuxeo (@nuxeo) December 22, 2016