Rakuten Marketing, a leading technology company that enables brands to increase sales through data-driven marketing, announced award-winning public radio host Ira Glass will keynote Rakuten Marketing Experience 2017, taking place Wednesday, October 25, 2017 at the New World Stages in New York City.
Glass is the creator, producer and host of “This American Life,” a weekly public radio program serving over 2.1 million listeners globally and regularly named as the top downloaded NPR podcast. Glass is set to deliver a highly inspiring and informative talk about the importance of creativity and storytelling. He will also share his journey to success, including what inspires him to create, what drives his passion and how both failures and successes have informed his personal and professional path.
Following Glass’ keynote presentation, an audience of more than 300 marketers will experience a series of thought-provoking presentations and panel discussions led by industry experts sharing insights and discussing trends and topics impacting today’s modern-day marketer. Among the honored list of expert presenters are the following:
- Jill Balis, CMO, the Daily Grommet
- YuYu Chen, Brands Reporter, Digiday
- Jeff Cruttenden, Co-founder, Acorns
- Daniel Ilkovich, Founder & CEO, Dexter
- Paul Gu, Co-founder, Upstart
- Suzanne Hader, CMO, Halston
- Carrie Kerpin, CEO, Likable Media
- Hitha Herzog, Chief Revenue Officer, H Squared Research
- Michael Jaconi, Founder & CEO, Button
- JP Mangalindan, Senior Correspondent, Yahoo Finance
- Neil O’Keefe, SVP Marketing & Content, DMA
- Julia Pimsleur, Founder, Million Dollar Women
- Jason Burby, Chief Customer Success Officer, Domo
- Zachary Quinn, Co-founder & CEO, Love Your Melon
- Joy Tang, CEO, Markable
- Joe Zawadski, CEO, MediaMath
- Tony Zito, CEO, Rakuten Marketing
- Neal Richter, CTO, Rakuten Marketing
- Danny Kourianos, SVP Marketing, Rakuten Marketing
- James Fish, Senior Product Manager, Rakuten Marketing
“The role of modern-day marketers is evolving at an exponential pace. We are very excited to host a stage full of the industry’s most knowledgeable, passionate and insightful experts in digital advertising. This year’s Experience attendees are promised to gain invaluable insights and advice on how to successfully and profitably navigate today’s fluctuating marketing arena. True to its name, the event will be rounded out with interactive and experiential elements throughout the day. Attendees will experience a truly immersive, one-of-a-kind event in New York City,” commented Rakuten Marketing CEO Tony Zito.