VWO, world’s leading A/B testing solution, announces the launch of its all-in-one Conversion Optimization Platform. It is the first platform of its kind that brings together all capabilities of conversion optimization under one umbrella.
A recent industry report by eConsultancy revealed that over 50% of the companies across the globe are looking at Conversion Rate Optimization (CRO) as crucial to their overall digital marketing strategies. With this increased focus on CRO, VWO’s Conversion Optimization Platform comes at the right moment for growing organizations to derive better results from their optimization programs.
Optimization experts across industries have long advocated the adoption of a structured approach to web testing and conversion optimization, instead of random, one-off wins. This process-driven approach has been supported well by facts such as only 1 in 8 A/B tests delivers impactful results.
“Like any management discipline, CRO requires proper methods and structures. Ad-hoc initiatives for improvement are better than doing nothing, but what truly differentiates mature organizations is a structured approach to understanding visitor hesitations, fears and pain points and then prioritizing only those optimization ideas and opportunities that have best effort versus reward trade-off,” says Paras Chopra, Founder and CEO of Wingify (the makers of VWO).
VWO’s CRO platform is an ideal solution for fast-growing companies to adopt a structured approach to optimizing conversion and visitor experiences. From tracking goals and funnels to conducting user research and finally creating and executing an optimization plan that can be put to test, the platform has an out-of-the-box solution for each step of the conversion optimization journey.
Some distinguishing capabilities of the platform include:
- Track: Start the optimization journey by getting all key metrics and funnels at one place, establishing baselines and monitoring these over a period of time.
- Analyze: Observe and understand visitor actions – what makes them leave landing pages, abandon shopping carts, and exit funnels.
- Plan: Record research observations and collaborate with teams to brainstorm and prioritize testing ideas.
- Test: Put hypotheses to test and see which ones lead to increased revenue, sign ups, and goal completions.
- Target: Deliver customized content to handpicked visitor segments, based on visitors’ preferences.
While these individual capabilities help users plan and execute their optimization program at each step of the CRO journey, the platform’s seamless connectedness allows users to never lose sight of their optimization efforts on key business goals.