Panels Explore Automation’s Influence On Agencies And How Brands Tell Stories In 6-Second Video Ads
As part of Advertising Week New York, Mark Douglas, CEO of advertising software company SteelHouse, will speak on an agency panel alongside executives from The Los Angeles Times, Magna Global, and R/GA to discuss the evolution of media buying. The session will explore how automation is disrupting traditional media buying models and catapulting ad agencies into a new role. Later that week, SteelHouse CMO David Simon will join BuzzFeed and Odysseus Arms executives for a discussion on the democratization of video advertising, and the challenges marketers face in telling six-second stories in digital ads.
- WHEN: Monday, September 25, 2017, 2:15 p.m. ET
- WHERE: 4A’s Centennial Stage @ B.B. King, 237 West 42nd Street, New York, NY
- WHO: Mark Douglas, CEO, SteelHouse; Ross Levinsohn, CEO and Publisher, Los Angeles Times; David Cohen, President, North America, Magna Global; and Sean Lyons, President, US, R/GA, moderated by Alexandra Bruell, Reporter, The Wall Street Journal
Evolution of Video and Content Seminar: Can Brands Actually Tell a Story in 6 Seconds?
- WHEN: Thursday, September 28, 2017, 3:00 p.m. ET
- WHERE: Target Media Network Stage @ PlayStation, 1515 Broadway, New York City, NY
- WHO: David Simon, CMO, SteelHouse; Richard Alan Reid, Executive Creative Director, BuzzFeed; Libby Brockhoff, Partner, Odysseus Arms, moderated by Minda Smiley, Reporter, The Drum
In july, SteelHouse strengthened its commitment to advertising technology with the broad release of its Advertising Suite, and sought to increase its US-based teams by over 50 percent before the end of the year. The company’s Outcome Based Advertising technology brings scale to in-house marketing teams, empowering brands to create and manage their own digital advertising from a single SaaS platform.
The SteelHouse Advertising Suite gives marketers the ability to build beautiful ads from scratch or customize the extensive SteelHouse ad template library. They can use their own assets or choose from Getty Images’ library of stock images and video at no additional charge. Marketers set their goal and budget and the technology does the rest – instantly launching their campaign in over 30 different ad sizes and formatting them for display, mobile, social, native, and video placement. Its Dynamic Spend Optimization automatically reallocates budget in real time across all placements, channels, and publishers to achieve the best outcomes.