AppDirect Makes Major Platform Announcements, Including Enhancements to Power SaaS Reseller Programs and Added Value for SMB Cloud Management
AppDirect, the company transforming the way the world buys and sells business software, announced the integration of new products and functionality to its Cloud Commerce Platform. For software vendors, AppDirect’s latest enhancements make it possible to quickly launch reseller partner programs to expand sales footprint and drive more revenue. For service providers, AppDirect’s new capabilities enable their SMB business users to manage and leverage their software more effectively.
Analysts project the B2B eCommerce market will reach $1.3 trillion in the U.S. alone by 2021. With a market primed for growth, AppDirect continues to invest in its platform to provide opportunities for all stakeholders in the cloud commerce ecosystem.
AppReseller allows software vendors to monetize their partner relationships. Companies can enable channel partners to spin up customer accounts and place orders in real time. These commerce-related features make selling, fulfilling, and billing through indirect partners frictionless. Instead of facing the obstacles that can come with legacy software distribution, AppReseller makes it easy to grow channel programs quickly and on a global scale.
AppReseller makes it possible for software vendors to:
- Streamline end-to-end channel sales process – Reduce friction of doing business with channel partners with a portal to rapidly onboard and effortlessly manage partners.
- Easily monitor health of partnerships – Quickly and efficiently access a deeper and more advanced look at the data on the status of partnerships, including leads, pipeline, influenced revenue and attributed revenue.
- Measure the impact on goals – Comprehensive reporting within a single dashboard enables software vendors to easily track, improve and share the impact against business goals with a view of sales, costs and revenue across a partner ecosystem.
- Automate payments and reconciliations – Manage wholesale pricing, custom quotes and orders between your organization and network of partners and reconciled, reported and collected from your reseller network.
Cloud Management Suite – Value Added Services for SMB Cloud Management
Software providers can now offer new tools that have been added to the AppDirect Cloud Management Suite to deliver significantly more value to end users, including:
- New centralized data hub experience for AppDirect and connected apps
- New home feeds that offer timely, relevant updates.
- New universal search across AppDirect and connected apps.
- Data visualization for business intelligence across all your apps.
- New identity management capabilities
- AppIdentity now enables single sign on and access management across all apps, including those purchased elsewhere.
- New data integration options in the AppDirect Developer Center
- Developers can push content to AppWise search indexing and feeds.
- Developers can push data to AppInsights for visualization and dashboards.
“These enhancements further solidify our commitment to transforming cloud commerce. We have taken the technology we’ve acquired and coupled it with our own in-house development to build the foundation for this holistic platform. We are really proud of the result. It is powerful and pervasive and ready for primetime,” said Daniel Saks, President and Co-CEO of AppDirect. “We will continue to build and maintain our focus on the goal of providing a competitive advantage for those who utilize all the platform has to offer. We understand that quality experience is critical to everyone in the cloud commerce ecosystem and we’ve never been in a better position to provide it.”