The Modular, Self-Learning Platform Will Speed Up Digital Transformation For Enterprises
Genpact, a global professional services firm focused on delivering digital transformation, launched Genpact Cora, an artificial intelligence (AI) based platform that accelerates digital transformation for enterprises. Genpact Cora is a modular, interconnected combination of flexible digital technologies that hones in on specific operational business challenges and tackles them from beginning to end, helping large global companies reframe and solve their most pressing real world business issues.
Peter Bendor-Samuel, Founder and CEO, Everest Group, a leading analyst firm, said, “In an environment being disrupted by new technologies and increasing competition, clients want to buy business outcomes, not just tools and products. Genpact Cora is timely for an industry seeking digital transformation.”
Genpact already has an ongoing strategy to drive digital-led innovation and digitally-enabled intelligent operations for clients around the world. It created Genpact Cora to provide the fastest path to driving meaningful transformation at scale. Genpact Cora drives digital transformation in a planned and managed fashion, without sacrificing the governance security and investment protection that mature and established businesses need.
Core competencies of the Platform
The company believes it is the first in the industry to fully integrate automation, analytics, and AI engines in a single, unified platform, embedded with and drawing insights from Genpact’s domain expertise that comes from running thousands of intelligent operations and processes for hundreds of Fortune 500 companies across numerous industries.
According to NV Tyagarajan, President and CEO, Genpact, “Achieving enterprise impact from digital transformation is challenging with so many disparate, disconnected technologies in the market. Genpact Cora brings leading digital solutions together in one unified platform, combined with the process and deep domain expertise that comes from decades of experience in running intelligent operations. The combined benefit creates connected intelligence for our clients at a previously unattainable level of agility and speed, to provide predictive insight that then drives outcomes.”
Genpact Cora has a mature application program interface (API) design and open architecture that includes Genpact’s own intellectual property. It also leverages best-in-class providers, integrating advanced technologies across three key areas:
- Digital Core: Cloud, software-as-a-service, blockchain, mobility and ambient computing, robotic process automation, and dynamic workflow
- Data Analytics:A dvanced visualization, data engineering, Big Data, and Internet of Things (IoT)
- Artificial Intelligence: Conversational AI, computational linguistics, computer vision, machine learning and data science AI
It brings together Genpact’s original process and domain depth with new digital capabilities through its recent acquisitions of Rage Frameworks, and PNMsoft, among others. The platform already delivers speed to value in the market for many industries, including:
- Deciphering data from equipment: A leading large equipment manufacturer leverages industrial IoT, machine learning, and advanced analytics from Genpact Cora to efficiently and intelligently process data, resulting in safer materials, lesser downtime, higher revenues, and lower maintenance costs.
- Reframing drug safety: A top pharmaceutical company is testingGenpact’s Pharmacovigilance Artificial Intelligence (PVAI) product to redefine drug safety. PVAI uses Genpact Cora’s AI, analytics, predictive modeling, and other technologies to automatically collect and analyze data from numerous sources on drugs’ adverse effects, including quickly translating unstructured data into meaningful, actionable insights.
- Seamless customer service: Genpact Cora’s AI and analytics powers Genpact’s LiveWealthproduct and allows a Fortune 500 financial services institution to speed up customer response time, eliminate billing and asset reporting errors for institutional and high-net-worth individuals, and helped shorten client cycle time from 45 days to on-demand.
- Driving faster, value-added financial reporting: Inefficient manual financial reporting processes took many employees at a global consumer packaged goods company weeks to interpret both structured and unstructured data from various internal and external systems. Genpact’s AI Reporting product using Genpact Cora’s robotic process automation now generates these reports in a few days, automating 70 percent of data collection.
- Increasing new product speed to market: A global insurance provider uses Genpact Cora’s dynamic workflow to streamline new product rollouts by quickly capturing data on high-value customers, increasing processing speed and flexibility, and driving analytics real time for decision making – thereby increasing speed to market and driving revenue growth.
Sanjay Srivastava, SVP and Chief Digital Officer, Genpact, said, “Genpact Cora allows our clients to deploy leading digital technologies using a modular and scalable platform built on an open architecture that drives flexibility, agility, and long-term investment protection. And Genpact Cora reduces risks around errant robots and misapplied AI spinning out of control, through an integrated command and control hub that delivers the much-needed governance that business processes require.”