Whiteboards Allow Brands And Their Visual Merchandising by Showcasing Product Lines to Buyers in a Flexible Story Narrative Built for Clickable Ordering
NuORDER, the leading B2B eCommerce platform, announced the industry’s first online visual merchandising tool with built-in eCommerce functionality. The new Whiteboard feature within the NuORDER platform transforms static linesheets into interactive displays of a brand’s products.
“Visual merchandising isn’t a new concept, but NuORDER is tightly integrating it into the B2B eCommerce transaction. Brand storytelling and personalization are such key elements of B2B sales, we needed to create a flexible canvas on which brands can arrange products and images according to their vision, with integrated clickable ordering capabilities directly connected their product catalogs. We have re-imagined an age-old process for today’s brands and B2B buyers,” said Heath Wells, co-founder and CEO, NuORDER.
Viewing products in static spreadsheets or catalogs makes it difficult for retail buyers to visualize a complete product line, understand how products work together and select the right combination of products for their stores. By combining product images from multiple products on one screen, the Whiteboard tool helps retailers visualize their buys and complete essential assortment planning.
Whiteboards also put B2B visual merchandising directly into the hands of brand sales reps with easy drag-and-drop functionalities, allowing them to sell deeper into their accounts, without relying on the marketing and graphic design teams.
NuORDER Whiteboard feature highlights include:
- Flexible Layout – Complete flexibility with whiteboard dimensions and layout to arrange images, products, and text in any way needed to tell a compelling story.
- Drag-and-drop images – Import images from product catalogs, NuORDER’s media library and the desktop.
Flexible pre-built widgets – Enable sales reps and marketers to arrange products in multiple formats without a graphic designer.
- Stackable product images – Give a layered effect to showcase complementing products (e.g., a sweater and a pair of pants), as well as variations of a singular product (e.g., different color and pattern options).
- Collaborative workspace – Share whiteboards with buyers to collaborate on the ideal product assortment.
- Commerce enabled – Add products (individually or as a whole) from a whiteboard directly into an order or a shopping cart for purchase.
“Whiteboards are a crucial tool for selling deeper into our large retail accounts. NuORDER’s tool makes our Sales team more effective by integrating the merchandising and ordering processes in one place,” said CJ King, Vice President of Global Commercial, at Arc’teryx Equipment.
Recommended Read: Millennials Are Causing a Sales Revolution