One-Stop Online Distribution Platform Expected To Improve Overall Experience of Corporate Communicators Using PR Newswire’s Content Distribution Services
PR Newswire announced the launch of an online portal for customers in Asia Pacific to disseminate corporate press releases more conveniently to reach over 300,000 media outlets in more than 170 countries via PR Newswire’s global distribution network. Through the online portal, customers can submit and approve press releases for distribution, track order status and history, and access online media distribution results. The one-stop online distribution platform is expected to improve the overall experience of corporate communicators using PR Newswire’s content distribution services.
The Customer Portal currently offers English and Chinese (Simplified and Traditional) language interfaces with the plan to support other local Asian languages in near future. The online portal is seamlessly integrated with customer profiles, usage of subscribed products and a comprehensive list of wire distribution circuits which enables corporate communicators to efficiently manage their press release distribution process and results.
Key features of the online customer portal include:
- Send Release: Besides online submission of press releases, images and other supporting documents in Excel and PDF formats, customers can also:
- Select distribution circuits and trade categories
- Set, schedule and modify distribution time and media contacts
- Include add-ons such as custom email distribution lists, investor targeting for listed companies, as well as hosting and distribution of PDF and supplementary materials along with their releases
- Provide revisions, comments and special instructions related to their submitted releases for editorial processing.
- Orders Management: Customers can in real-time view, manage and follow up on the status of their release orders. This offers a hassle-free and quicker way than using phones and emails to distribute press releases. It also improves transparency and traceability of order processing.
- Access Reports: Through the portal, customers can access post-release distribution reports that contain a rich set of statistics and analysis of online media coverage over time, location and types, search engine visibility and release views. The online platform also allows exporting and downloading of the reports into Word, Excel and PDF formats.
- Media Studio: Customers can upload images to media studio and conveniently select and re-use media assets to be included in the press release distribution.
“It has always been PR Newswire’s commitment to provide comprehensive news distribution products, professional services and superior experience to our customers. We envisage this highly integrated one-stop platform will streamline the press release distribution process of PR professionals, marketers and communicators. It will allow PR Newswire to better serve and support our customers to develop communications strategies that drive value to their stakeholders,” said Ying Ma, Director of Operations at PR Newswire in Asia-Pacific.
The launch of Customer Portal is one of many PR Newswire’s initiatives in 2017 to enhance professionalism and technology capability of press release distribution services. Other initiatives include expanding global distribution network, opening offices in new markets, offering content planning service and optimizing scalability of the reporting system.
In addition, the introduction of Cision Communications Cloud platform to Asia-Pacific via data integration and market localization effort is also underway.
Recommended Read: Intermarkets Welcomes Three New Publishers to Portfolio