Choozle is a Denver Ad-Tech Company that Continues to Scale with Additional Funding
Self-service programmatic ad platform Choozle has announced that it has raised $6 million in a Series B funding round from previous investors. In January this year, the flexible ad-buying platform raised $2.4 million from Great Oaks Venture Capital and Gemini Group. Choozle will leverage the funding to fuel general growth while continuing data-powered product innovation and wide-scale adoption of its platform among global digital marketers. With its latest Series B, the company has raised $8.12 million in four rounds of funding since its inception in October 2012.
Choozle’s consistent financial growth and marketplace differentiation provide investors with the confidence to double down on the company’s scale and success.
Andrew Fischer, Co-founder and CEO, Choozle said, “It’s a testament to our team and platform that we maintained consistent hyper-growth while staying lean. While many competitors are being consolidated or closing up shop, this additional investment enables us to continue our expansion in the US and abroad, while aggressively investing in our product to ensure Choozle remains the most innovative and intuitive platform on the market.”
Recent Choozle milestones;
- Choozle customers have executed more than 12,000 digital advertising campaigns in 2017.
- Ranked number 113 on Inc. Magazine’s fastest growing companies, Named one of the Fastest Growing Private companies by the Denver Business Journal.
- Placed on Inc.’s Best Workplaces list, Denver Business Journal’s Best Places to Work List, AdAge’s Best Places to Work.
- Experiencing tremendous growth in 2017, Choozle added 30 new employees while expanding into other markets with new offices in London, San Francisco, Austin, and Seattle.
- MarTech Interview Series with Jeff Finch and Andrew Fischer, Co-Founders, Choozle
Jeffrey Finch, co-founder and CPO, Choozle, said, “Digital advertising is an intensely data-driven market that continues to take share from other advertising mediums. We will continue to innovate our data-centric platform to ensure it delivers best-in-class results to customers and positions the company as a leader in the growing and increasingly complex digital marketing ecosystem.”
Currently, Choozle builds and supports a self-service analytics and digital media buying platform focusing on mid-market agency and brand clients. The self-service platform and business model empowers efficient marketing operation and performance while affording 100% transparency.