SAVO Group, provider of the most complete sales enablement solution, was recently selected as a 2017 Top Sales Tool by Smart Selling Tools and featured as Sales Application of the Week. This is SAVO’s fifth consecutive year as a Top Sales Tool.
Smart Selling Tools recognizes sales and marketing technologies that help B2B companies increase organizational efficiency and effectiveness and drive revenue. They profile select tools that support sales process and sales improvement goals and other strategic initiatives.
SAVO was selected for its variety of sales enablement features that include:
- Access to the most prescriptive content, expert coaching and machine based content recommendations within the context of each selling engagement
- Predictive analytics that offers actionable insights into what content helps sales to win in different sales situations
- Intuitive content customization and sharing capabilities that drive increased buyer engagement
- Robust content and user management that supports an organizations complexities, across multiple industries and regions
“Very exciting to receive this award since Nancy Nardin, founder of Smart Selling Tools, is a nationally recognized thought leader on sales and marketing productivity tools, a pioneer in sales prospecting technology, and an industry expert in building a sales stack. We are honored to have received it,” said Jeremy Schultz, EVP Product Strategy for SAVO.
In August, SAVO and Heinz Marketing released the “Complete Buyer’s Guide to Sales Enablement.”
- Value messaging to help you position sales enablement to key stakeholders in your organization
- An ROI calculator to estimate impact of implementing a sales enablement program
- Tips and templates for organizing your sales content
- A comparison chart to objectively evaluate sales enablement technology providers
- Success stories from peers who have launched a sales enablement program