Within Socialbakers Suite marketers can act on data, predictions, and recommendations, manage their content, social ads, and analyze their performance
UK-based Socialbakers, the social media analytics provider, launched Socialbakers Suite, an all-in-one social media analytics, management, and performance solution. The suite turns insights from analytics and historical performance data into recommended actions that impact community and business of marketers.
Socialbakers’ extensive social media dataset boasts of around 10 billion content pieces from almost 10 million social profiles, collected over 8 years. Customers get access to the largest social media content library and inspiration from content created by marketers worldwide.
Dr. John Malatesta, Chief Marketing Officer and EVP, Socialbakers, said, “What’s important for marketers is having the necessary insights to deliver relevant content that will resonate with their audiences and to demonstrate the measurable impact of social media on their business. The Socialbakers Suite gives them one easy-to-use tool to do that.”
Socialbakers Suite is the result of the changes its customers had requested consistently. Within one single tool marketers can act on data, predictions, and recommendations, manage their content, community, social ads, and analyze their performance with visual, best-in-class reports.
Within the Socialbakers Suite marketers will be able to —
- Monitor and report the impact of their social media activities with fully customizable dashboards
- Uncover on which content, when, and how effectively their competitors are using paid social media budgets
- Review the effectiveness of their campaigns against industry benchmarks
- Create better content thanks to inspiration from the largest social media content library
- Gain data-driven predictions and recommendations on when to publish their content to their channels
- Improve the efficiency of their social media advertising by knowing which posts to invest budget into
- Prove the business impact of social media and digital by connecting it to Google Analytics
- Correlate their social data and business intelligence to demonstrate social media ROI
Socialbakers Suite boasts of delightful dashboards section that customers find a great addition to the tool. Dashboards give users fast, simple, easy-to-use way to review the business impact of social media across all markets.
Founded in 2008, Socialbakers has raised $34M in funding. It acquired EdgeRank Checker and Social Insider in 2014. Socialbakers has been Named among Top Rated Social Media Analytics Tool by TrustRadius in 2017