The New and Improved Social App by Marketing 360® Makes Social Posting a Breeze for Business Owners and Social Media Managers
The Marketing 360® Social app just became more user-friendly and powerful. The new user interface will allow business owners and social media managers to effortlessly schedule social posts while enjoying a more intuitive experience.
The new UI will still allow users to schedule multiple posts for multiple profiles at once, but will now include a real-time preview of each post for each platform to ensure the post looks exactly as it should. Users will also be able to edit individual posts to change out things like hashtags, images, and more to help them drive better engagement on social media.
Marketing Technology News: TIBCO Named an Overall Leader in 2021 Dresner Report
“Our goal is to continue to make the Social app better and better for our users,” said Jerry Kelly, Marketing 360 CMO. “We are consistently making updates to the app to ensure a great UI and ease of use. The Social app was already one of our most powerful tools, and now it’s even better.”
Another new feature is the ability to edit posts in real-time without having to make them drafts first. This feature is great for users who are sending posts for approval before publishing, and edits can be made right from the app!
In addition to the new improvements, the Marketing 360 Social app still boasts these powerful features:
- The ability to schedule posts in advance that will automatically post on the date and time specified. Schedule a week’s worth of posts or a year’s worth of posts in advance
- In-app design tools to help create eye-catching, engaging posts
- Tracking and intelligence reports to see what social media channels and what types of content are driving the best results
- Assign user roles for post approval
- The ability to add on a dedicated Social Media Manager to design and manage posts for you
- Integration into other Marketing 360 platform apps
Marketing Technology News: ImagineAR’s (OTCQB:IPNFF) Client – Clube Atlético Mineiro -Successfully Launches…