Marketing Technology Highlights of The Week: Featuring Zoom, Salesforce, Allocadia, Talkdesk and more!
There’s no question that video makes for the best visual storytelling platform, but what does it takes for marketers to focus on building and executing ROI-driven video marketing campaigns?
In this weekly martech highlight, catch the latest in martech along with our newest martech chats where marketing thought-leaders share their expertise and tips:
While the death of third-party cookies can make marketers panic that they’ll no longer be able to personalize their messaging to fit individual customers, it can also serve as a catalyst for what should be a new beginning. Marketers can now focus on capturing more first party data, where prospects have consented to share data (and receive communications) and have those systems in place in time for the retirement of third-party cookies. There’s also a lot they can do with anonymous data (without sending cold emails!) that may be less targeted but still beneficial.
Top MarTech News of The Week: 19th July to 23rd July 2021
- CleverTap Announces Expansion Into Turkey
- Zoom To Acquire Five9
- Salesforce Debuts Advertising Sales Management For Media Cloud To Automate Ad Sales
- Video Technology Leader Connatix Announces Significant Investment From Court Square Capital Partners
- Wunderkind Eyes European Expansion As It Increases Revenues By 70%
- Vimeo And TikTok Partner To Drive Small Business Success With Video Ads
- Unbounce Introduces The First AI-Guided Landing Page Building Experience
- Faraday Secures $4.1 Million To Provide Prediction Infrastructure For The Consumer Economy
- Mobiquity Technologies Launches MobiExchange: The Fastest And Easiest Way For Community Platforms To Launch Digital Media Campaigns
- Allocadia And BrandMaker Join Forces Creating Global Marketing Operations Leader
- Widen Rolls Out Connector For Adobe And Microsoft Applications
- Latest Cisco AppDynamics App Attention Index Reveals Brands Have Only One Shot To Win Over Customers
- Ada’s Inaugural ACX-PO Demonstrates How Best-In-Class CX Teams Deliver Automated Brand Interactions At Scale
- Octane AI Raises $5 Million To Help Shopify Merchants Personalize Ecommerce Experiences
- Fabric Leads Headless Commerce Movement With 800% YoY Growth And $100M In New Series B Funding
- Salesforce Completes Acquisition Of Slack
- Customer Success Platform Vitally Raises $9 Million Series A Funding Led By Andreessen Horowitz
- Adway Secures $6M In Seed Funding To Help Build Out Patented Street-Level Media Platform
- Zoom Elevates Platform Experience With Launch Of Zoom Apps And Zoom Events
- Talkdesk Unveils CX Strategy Value Framework
- Salesforce And Proof Help Customers Rapidly Predict And Optimize The Powerful Cause-And-Effect Relationships Driving “More Deals, Bigger Deals, Faster Deals”
- Oktopost Secures $20 Million In Growth Equity Funding For B2B Social Media Marketing Platform
- Taboola Acquiring Connexity, Bringing Personalized E-Commerce Recommendations To The Open Web
MarTech QnA with the Expert
Conversion Intelligence combines your marketing know-how with data-powered AI insights to create and optimize the highest-converting campaigns possible.
This combination of AI and personal expertise will help SMBs with limited marketing bandwidth scale quickly. We believe it’s the future of marketing, automating the analysis of all of that data, and providing actionable insights to help augment your work as a marketer.-Megan Sakakibara, Vice President Marketing At Unbounce
Top MarTech Articles on Content Marketing, Data Privacy, The Future Demise of Third-party Cookies!
- Does Your Content Marketing Strategy Need to be More Data-Driven?
- Importance of Online Consumer Surveys
- In-App Advertising And Its Many Benefits
- A Few Of The Most Successful Augmented Reality (AR) Marketing Campaigns
- Where next for the DSP?
- Browser Hijacking, Malware Pop-Ups, and “Legit-Looking” Phishing – It’s a Wild Web
- How Publishers and Advertisers Can Prevent Ad Fraud
- Eager vs. Cautious Travelers: How Brands Can Connect Right Now
- Consumers Weigh in on Data Privacy and E-commerce as Economy Re-opens
- The Sunset of Third-Party Cookies: What’s on the Horizon for the Top Two Alternatives?