Industry thought leaders to present best practices for achieving a future-proofed technology platform ready to handle multiple languages and content types
Building a localization tech stack from scratch is rare – unless you’re starting a new company. Chances are most localization and translation professionals have inherited someone else’s decisions and technology purchases. When building and developing an established tech stack, how can it be changed without breaking everything, as well as scale for future business requirements?’
Marketing Technology News: Expert Systems Analyst Trisha Miller Joins RS21 Leadership Team
Localization industry thought leaders Loy Searle, Senior Director of Localization and Global Content at Workday, and Darin Goble, VP of Solutions at Welocalize, will host a webinar, “Breaking the Concrete on Inherited Tech Stacks,” on July 27 at 12:00 PM EST to share how to achieve a scalable, future-proofed technology platform ready to handle multiple languages and content types.
During the one-hour webinar attendees will benefit from localization tech stack best practices and insights, including:
• How to approach an entrenched tech stack and instigate change.
• Knowing and understanding what you have inherited and why. Not every localization manager is a technology whizz or engineer.
• Developing a roadmap for your localization tech stack. Mapping the tech stack to meet future business needs and desired outcomes.
• Tackling change management and convincing people – understanding politics and managing multiple stakeholders.
• Future-proofing – anticipating the next best thing and making sure your tech stack can cope.
Marketing Technology News: MarTech Interview with Bosko Milekic, CTO and Co-Founder at Optable