Seclore Email Encryption Plus Automatically Applies Rights Management-Driven Encryption for Emails and Attachments for All Combinations of Microsoft Email
Seclore, provider of the first open Data-Centric Security Platform, announces Seclore Email Encryption Plus for Microsoft Email. Designed for flexible integration with Outlook, Outlook Web Access (OWA), Exchange, and Exchange Online, Seclore goes beyond traditional encryption solutions by automatically applying persistent, granular usage controls and tracking to sensitive emails and attachments. Additionally, Seclore Email Encryption Plus for Microsoft Email integrates with other best-of-breed Data-Centric Security solutions, such as Classification, Data Loss Protection (DLP), and Security Information Event Management (SIEM) systems for a holistic and automated approach to data-centric security within the ‘zero trust’ framework.
“We recognize that many organizations use various Microsoft components for their email infrastructure, but want to leverage best-of-breed data protection solutions,” stated Vishal Gupta, CEO of Seclore. “The ability to seamlessly integrate Seclore’s leading-edge rights-management-driven encryption with their Microsoft infrastructure gives companies a way to better protect information without the added deployment and administrative efforts.”
Marketing Technology News: Alorica Taps Business Transformation Veteran Colson Hillier to Be Chief Marketing Officer
Rights Management-Driven Encryption: Goes beyond traditional encryption by tracking who has access, what activities are allowed (view, edit, print, and forward), when (dates and timespans) can each person access the email and from where (devices and geographies).
- Content and Context-Based Automated Protection: Seclore Email Auto-Protector uses the email fields sender, recipient, subject and X-headers to automatically “Seclore” incoming and outgoing emails and attachments. In addition, via integration with DLP and CASB, it can also “Seclore” based on DLP rules.
- Classification-Driven Protection: User-driven and automated classification can be used to classify as well as protect the emails.
- One-Click Email Protection: End-users have the flexibility to add usage controls on-the-fly within Outlook and OWA.
- Email Expiration and Remote Control: Access to protected emails and attachments can be expired or revoked at any time – even after they the owner sends the email.
- Comprehensive Activity Tracking: Real-time details on how users are utilizing protected emails and attachments (what actions, from which device, at what time) for simplified reporting.
Marketing Technology News: Cint Appoints SVP of Asia Nicholas Antram to Continue Strategic Expansion Across the Region
“As companies shift from on-prem to the Cloud for their email services, standard email encryption does not provide adequate protection to sensitive emails and attachments when shared with third-parties,” states Abhijit Tannu, CTO of Seclore. “Today, companies need a zero-trust mindset to discover, protect and track sensitive emails and attachments, wherever they travel.”