Latest Release of the Bronto Marketing Platform Helps Marketers Grow Revenue, Save Time and Optimize Resources
SuiteConnect West —Oracle Bronto announced a series of new innovations that help marketers grow revenue, save time and optimize resources. Building on 15 years of email marketing best practices, the latest release of the Bronto Marketing Platform helps customers accelerate email marketing success and optimize marketing resources, and enable alignment with new and emerging privacy and security requirements.
Technology has turned every customer interaction into a potential buy button, every customer into an influencer, every device into a wallet, and every email into a potential sale. For marketers, this creates massive opportunities— and challenges— at a time when organizations of all sizes must be even more transparent with customer data usage, while also using data intelligently at every possible turn in order to meet constantly changing customer expectations. To help marketers successfully navigate these changes and grow revenue, the latest release of the Bronto Marketing Platform delivers a host of new features and services as well as data and security enhancements.
The latest updates to the Bronto Marketing Platform help marketers to:
Accelerate Email Marketing Success
- JumpStart Program: Enables organizations to launch a comprehensive email marketing program in 30 days, aimed to rapidly grow subscription lists, engage shoppers and drive revenue. The enhanced Bronto Connectors decrease the time and expertise required to integrate Bronto with major ecommerce platforms including NetSuite and Shopify.
- Path to Success: Our prescriptive, phased strategy and implementation methodology optimizes the adoption of additional Bronto solutions to help enable a company’s ability to grow, scale and adapt to change.
- Self-Guided Learning Tools: Built-in platform tools empower marketers to get the assistance they need at any time and allow learning at a self-guided pace based on the needs of their business.
Optimize Marketing Resources
- Intuitive User Experience: A redesign of the navigation enables marketers to quickly and easily create and monitor revenue-driving campaigns, saving time and resources.
- Powerful Reporting: New comprehensive, real-time reports that can be automatically exported are built in to the Bronto platform, providing actionable insights that help marketers enhance the customer experience, grow revenue and better measure marketing success.
- Time Zone Sending: An enhancement to message sending that allows marketers to send messages at the local time of each contact.
Features to Support Alignment with Privacy and Security Regulations and Standards
- GDPR: Enhancements across the platform to support the ability to automate customer consent and unsubscribe preferences, consistently purge customer data from systems and easily access records for auditing purposes.
- ISO: Bronto has successfully completed an independent audit of its processes for managing information security risks, including the protection of customer and consumer data, datacenter, and codebase, and the implementation of a product development lifecycle which includes processes designed to help ensure code is properly reviewed and passes quality assurance standards before being released to customers.
Recommended Read: Vinay Ramani joins Pipedrive as Chief Product Officer