Their Latest App, Swish, Helps Business Owners Easily Create Custom Videos to Market Their Brands
Just in time for the new year, Lightricks, innovators of digital editing applications for mobile platforms, launched their latest app, Swish. Targeted to small businesses and creators on-the-go, Swish capitalizes on the company’s goal of empowering everyday individuals to unleash their creativity. Swish provides an easy-to-use resource for small businesses looking to make an impact online and more effectively market their brands without hefty graphic design or video editing fees.
Highly recognized for their popular apps such as Facetune2 and Enlight Pixaloop, the app used to make still photos move on Instagram – Lightricks has revolutionized mobile photography. Until now, the company built content creation tools for users who use their apps for fun or as an artistic hobby, but the new app is designed for a new, professional audience – businesses owners, social media managers, or anyone who creates online marketing content. They are now once again redefining the way mobile users create content by incorporating a variety of video editing tools proven successful in previous apps, while infusing additional functionality and customizations tailored to businesses. Swish combines the easy-to-navigate tools that give users the convenience of simple video creation, plus access to sophisticated layouts that enable professional-style videos to be created directly on mobile devices.
Highlighted Features Include:
- Over 75 templates for easy-to-create videos.
- Music: Choose from a huge variety of free beats – motivational tunes, relaxing rhythms, corporate jingles and more. Tap mute to stick with a clip that’s only visual.
- Content: Select from an endless list of Getty Images or the user’s own videos and pictures for custom projects.
- Customizable: Users can choose from 1 to 5 slides to produce unique content varying in length and complexity. They can edit fonts and add text to convey their own branded message.
- Categories: Cater directly to a target audience. Finding a template designed for your industry is easy with categories that range from Fashion & Beauty, to Health & Wellness, Sports & Fitness, and more.
- Format Variations: Ability to select between 1:1, 16:9, 9:16 screen formats to accommodate multiple social platforms.
Swish is available for free or with subscription on the App Store. Subscribers can enjoy unlimited templates, added regularly and get a 50% discount on all Getty stock images and videos.
Recommended Read: Brexit Uncertainty Doesn’t Faze this US Company