ThoughtWorld is now at your fingertips. The social sharing site that features interactive virtual graphics and anonymous posting has landed on the App Store.
“Bringing our world of thought to life in the App Store is such a big step forward because it helps us connect this amazing virtual world to even more people,” said founder and CEO Robert Ming. “People are going to like making a difference with their ideas. ”
ThoughtWorld’s app is a place to leave your thoughts anonymously, where you don’t have to worry about trolls or malicious comment threads. Posts are made with assistance from seasoned writers who can guide you if you need it. There’s nowhere quite like ThoughtWorld, or its new iOS app.
Marketing Technology News: Bluewater Media Bolsters Digital Team with Hire of Executive Kristy Andreadakis
ThoughtWorld’s iOS app features:
- Real People – Identity verification ensures that only real people, participating anonymously, can vote or submit thoughts.
- Single Thoughts – Each thought is a single idea with a reason. Submit your thought and an experienced curator will help perfect it.
- Collaborate – Join with other thinkers to form new thoughts and share your thoughts with your friends.
- Trusted People – Liked thoughts lead to trusted people who help shape which thoughts you might like and expand your thinking.
- Consensus – Mountains and valleys represent popular or unpopular thoughts, and show public opinion changes the landscape over time.
- Virtual World – You can navigate the virtual world to discover subjects and ideas that will expand your knowledge.
At ThoughtWorld users vote on topics and change the landscape of thought, literally. ThoughtWorld’s interactive virtual world responds to your votes. Popular thoughts rise like mountains and unpopular thoughts sink like valleys. It’s the best way to share what’s on your mind and make real change with your ideas.
Everyone’s thoughts have a place on the worldwide spectrum, thanks to the creators of ThoughtWorld, a beautiful and innovative online space where people can safely and anonymously share their thoughts, see what others think, and add real value to market research and data science.
This marks the first app release for ThoughtWorld and is limited to the iOS devices. An Android capable app is due in a few weeks.
Marketing Technology News: MarTech Interview with Gavin Laugenie, Global Head of Content at dotdigital