Bolt, the world’s first Checkout Experience Platform, announced it has been named a BigCommerce Elite Technology Partner, providing more than 60,000 BigCommerce customers access to one holistic platform to easily manage and improve checkout, payments, and fraud protection. BigCommerce customers can integrate Bolt’s technology through the BigCommerce App Marketplace. Since 2018, Bolt has provided its checkout solution to over 80 enterprise BigCommerce customer stores, helping these businesses increase lifetime value through single-click return checkout, faster guest checkout, better approval rates, reduced fraud, and improved overall customer satisfaction scores.
As e-commerce continues to accelerate, retailers need to offer customers a fast, seamless checkout experience to compete with behemoths like Amazon. By combining BigCommerce’s superior platform with Bolt’s secure, frictionless, and single-click checkout, the two create a straightforward and dynamic shopping experience that helps businesses increase order approval rates, reduce fraud, and offer a superior checkout experience that customers have come to expect.
Marketing Technology News: Eric Porat Is Revolutionizing the Ad-Tech Industry With One Acquire Media
“One of the things we appreciate most about Bolt is the company’s commitment to providing great customer experiences at checkout,” said Mark Rosales, Vice President of Business Development at BigCommerce. “Since 2018, Bolt’s integration has served as a valuable complement to the existing BigCommerce checkout, and the team’s ongoing push for innovation at the point of purchase makes them a great long-term partner for BigCommerce and our merchants. We’re excited to now call them one of our Elite Partners.”
As retailers are more tuned in to growth and future-proofing their businesses, innovative retailers no longer rely on a singular, one-size-fits-all solution. The combined feature sets of BigCommerce and Bolt help retailers manage every component of checkout, providing retailers with more freedom and resources to focus on their product, brand, and customer base.
“Our partnership with BigCommerce echoes our mission to democratize commerce by giving independent retailers the tools they need to convert customers and grow their business,” said Ryan Breslow, Bolt’s CEO and Founder. “As commerce enablers, we have an incredible responsibility to empower independent retailers and cultivate a rich playing field of merchants. By collaborating with BigCommerce’s extensive network of retailers, we’re doing exactly that.”
Marketing Technology News: Study: Brands Have Yet to Create the Post-COVID-19 Digital and Mobile Experiences Customers Value Most
A few reasons BigCommerce merchants love Bolt:
- Single-Click Checkout: Customer’s saved payment information in Bolt Accounts drives repeat business, strengthens loyalty, and provides a better return customer experience.
- Speedy Guest Checkout: Bolt’s streamlined checkout experience eliminates friction, decreasing the time to purchase across all devices.
- Made for Mobile: Designed to meet the needs of mobile shoppers, Bolt’s checkout offers a no-scroll, simple experience that results in a mobile completion rate above the industry standard.
- Powerful Fraud Detection: Reduce fraud costs with 100% protection on qualifying fraudulent chargebacks, and eliminate the need for manual review. Bolt collects over 200 variables collected in real-time for each order, holistically informing its fraud decisioning.
- Checkout that’s Customized: Bolt offers tools to design an experience that puts the retailer’s unique brand and messaging front-and-center for their shoppers.
- Increases AOV: Dynamic discounting and product up-sell functionality enhances UX at checkout to increase average order value (AOV).
- Payment Processor Agnostic: Use the processing solution that’s best for your business. Get an enterprise-grade payments platform using leading payment processors like Stripe, Braintree, Adyen, and more.
“We were starting to see an increase in fraudulent activity on the website, and knew we had to take action to protect ourselves and our customers,” Justin Dermit, Director of Ecommerce at TYLER’S, said. “Since implementing Bolt, we’ve spent no time on manual reviews, lost no money to chargebacks, and our order approval rate has increased to 97 percent. It’s one of the best business decisions we’ve made.”
Marketing Technology News: Genpact Continues Its Investment in Rightpoint with Acquisition of eCommerce Agency, Something Digital