GruupMeet’s Event Swag and Gifting Add-on Helps Organizers Better Manage Curated Experiences for Virtual or Hybrid Events
GruupMeet, Inc., a Dallas, Texas-based event management software company releases Event Swag and Gifting white-labeled software to enable organizers to better manage curated event experiences. While the age of the connected attendee is here, where guests expect an optimized and consistent experience that keeps them safe and more informed, attendee expectations and behaviors have changed. Participant behavior indicates that besides optimized and consistent experiences, convenience matters too. For instance, market research insights, including both Apple App Store and Google Play reviews highlight frustrations such as “having people download a whole new app” for various events and challenges navigating “an app that people will not use all the time.” Attendees value event tech solutions that do not require the need to learn how to navigate a new interface or download another mobile application. Likewise, today’s guests prefer not to have to modify the way they already choose to communicate, before, during, and after each event experience.
Marketing Technology News: Backblaze Strengthens Leadership With Two New Board Members
Leading up to the global pandemic, an unpredictable economic environment posed immense business challenges for the meetings, incentives, conferences, and exhibitions (MICE) industry. In addition to challenges related to the many ways events may violate privacy, to evolving complexities effectively connecting with attendees in a busy, mobile-first, hybrid workplace, GruupMeet’s team has continued to believe that good communication often makes the difference between success and failure. As the pandemic has accelerated the digitalization of events, GruupMeet has remained focused on providing simplified logistics and effective event communications – so that connection is more meaningful.
Like GruupMeet’s recent booking, registration, and payments solution for tours or optional activities and dine-around programs, the event swag and gifting add-on product were inspired based on collaboration and feedback with existing customers. Co-Founder and CEO of GruupMeet, Russell Wyman believes, “GruupMeet’s success hinges on its ability to continue to innovate and provide solutions that are useful to its customers and event participants.” As GruupMeet’s clients have pivoted and started to offer more virtual experiences during the pandemic, Russell Wyman says his team “did not hesitate to listen and work closely” with one of its key enterprise customers when his team was approached with the virtual gifting software product enhancement task. Consequently, the event management and virtual event software landscape have become an innovation battleground where leading solutions are determined by guest preference rather than technical merit. Unlike many existing event technologies, GruupMeet is uniquely designed to provide convenience and flexibility for all parties, including attendees.
Marketing Technology News: MarTech Interview with Damien Mahoney, Co-founder and CEO at Stackla
Key add-on software features include:
- Fully mobile-optimized self-service event swag and virtual gifting solution.
- No HTML or editors required. No HTML themes to create, build or rebuild.
- Easily customize storefront header/logo images and color scheme of store.
- Integrates with GruupMeet’s logistics and automated messaging features.
- Customized event swag or virtual gifting confirmation/store email template.
- Ability to redirect support messages/replies to confirmations to any email.
- Handles different variations of gifts, such as multiple sizes, colors, and more.
- Manages total available gift amounts and inventory of each variation of gift.
- Ability to feature video message with built-in Vimeo/YouTube integration.
- Export attendee list with gift type/amounts, shipping, and date of selection.
- SSL certificate/encryption and an option to include a private/custom URL.
Marketing Technology News: Diversity Isn’t Just Important, It’s Good for Your Brand