Leaders from P&G, Facebook, Google & More Join the Lineup for 4A’s Accelerate Conference
Speakers for the Annual Conference Include Actor John Leguizamo, P&G’s Marc Pritchard, Facebook’s Nada Stirratt and Google’s Allan Thygesen
The 4A‘s flagship conference, formerly known as Transformation, relaunches this April as 4A’s Accelerate.
Accelerate, slated for April 8–10 at the Loews Miami Beach Hotel, will bring together C‑level executives and industry leaders from across the advertising, marketing and media worlds. It will celebrate creativity, its impact on commerce and its influence on culture with a mix of keynotes, panels, fireside chats and more.
Accelerate will feature the following prominent speakers, among others:
- Marc Pritchard, chief brand officer, P&G
- John Leguizamo, actor and partner, NGL Collective
- Nada Stirratt, VP, Global Marketing Solutions, North America, Facebook
- Debby Reiner, CEO, Grey New York
- Allan Thygesen, president, Americas, Google
- Scott L. Kauffman, chairman and CEO, MDC Partners
- Susan Credle, global chief creative officer, FCB
- Steve King, chief executive officer, Publicis Media
- Evin Shutt, COO and partner, 72andSunny
- Jordan Bitterman, chief marketing officer, IBM Watson Content & IoT Platform
- Barbara Tint, consultant, Barbara Tint Consulting, and professor, Portland State University
- Glenn Singleton, president and founder, Pacific Educational Group Inc.
Unlike previous years, when the conference offered a dedicated Media Day and Creativity Day, Accelerate 2018’s day-to-day programming reflects a mix of sessions themed around addressing core industry hot topics: new agency models, brand safety, trust, agency/client partnerships, AI and machine learning, creativity and innovation and diversity and female leadership.
The first day of programming, the Management Practitioners Forum on Sunday, April 8, is for 4A’s members only.
“The new name—Accelerate—really illustrates the speed of change required to thrive in today’s ever-changing marketplace. With things moving so quickly, we want Accelerate to offer moments of reflection, conversation and critical thought that illuminate clear paths forward for the industry. Above all else, we want to make sure we deliver the most value to attendees and respond to their needs. One addition is immersive workshops and learning tracks that allow attendees to actively participate in the conference experience,” said Marla Kaplowitz, President and CEO of the 4A’s.
Learning track sessions include “Introduction to Courageous Conversations about Race,” which offers a preview of part of the learning series component of the 4A’s Enlightened Workplace Certification, and “Improv with the Upright Citizens Brigade Theatre,” through which attendees can experience some of the workshops offered through the 4A’s partnership with the Upright Citizens Brigade. Quebec-based Cirque du Soleil will also host an interactive workshop designed to stimulate creativity, curiosity and innovation.
Also at Accelerate, the 4A’s will reveal the winners of the fourth annual 4A’s Partner Awards, the industry’s only awards program that recognizes the collaboration and partnerships that power great creative work.
Recommended Read: Millennial Women Are Here to ‘Slay’ Based on Their Buying Behaviors