The latest release of the business intelligence (BI) reports management system includes new support and features
Syncfusion, Inc., the enterprise technology provider of choice, announces the release of Bold Reports 4.2. Bold Reports allows organizations to embed custom reporting solutions in their software products, providing easy-to-use tools for visualizing data and creating BI reports.
“In today’s digital economy, the ability to harness and derive insights from enterprise data is key to the success of large and small businesses alike,” said Daniel Jebaraj, CEO of Syncfusion. “Bold Reports allows customers to easily visualize and report on their data in 360 degrees, supporting faster, more accurate, insight-driven decision-making.”
Marketing Technology News: Spectra Logic and iRODS Consortium Partner to Provide Glacier-Like Tier of Storage for Data-Driven…
The latest version of Bold Reports includes support for additional data connectors for Amazon’s Aurora, RDS, and Redshift, as well as CDATA, Elasticsearch, and Google Cloud SQL. Additional features of the release include:
- Improvements to the server, designer, writer, and viewer license messaging.
- Integrated predictive forecasting in paginated reports.
- An option to search for text, numbers, or dates in a rendered report.
- New widgets for range bar and range column charts.
- Additional customization options for fonts and copyright language.
- A comprehensive FAQ page that includes specific directions and code to resolve common issues.
Bold Reports is part of Syncfusion’s Bold line of enterprise products, which also includes Bold BI, BoldDesk, and BoldSign. As with Bold BI and the Essential Studio component suite, Syncfusion is pleased to offer a free Bold Reports Community License for individuals and small companies, which provides access to nearly all the features and the same excellent customer support of the paid version.
Marketing Technology News: MarTech Interview with Zarina Stanford, CMO at Bazaarvoice