Jungo is now fully integrated with LendingPad, a cloud-based loan origination system designed by lending professionals. With the Jungo and LendingPad LOS Sync, loan originators can work more efficiently to serve their clients. This LOS Sync features increased connectivity and security, customizable field mapping, and realtor and co-borrower contact creation.
Marketing Technology News: Vericast Survey: How Deals Play a Role in Return to Pre-Pandemic Activities
“A complete sync between LOS and CRM allows for powerful automations and insight into the mortgage process,” says Mike Gulitz, CEO of Jungo. “A good LOS is the foundation of efficient and profitable relationships between loan officers and their borrowers. Jungo’s LendingPad LOS Sync gives LOs the ability to use their hard-earned data with effective precision, resulting in more free time to focus on high payoff activities.”
Marketing Technology News: MarTech Interview With George Donovan, Chief Revenue Officer at Allego
Jungo’s LendingPad Integration Allows Loan Originators To:
- Minimize sync errors with zero downtime.
- Easily adjust mappings and milestone fields.
- Utilize multiple pairing methods for syncing between LendingPad and Jungo.
- Leverage greater sync consistency and security with continuous integration improvements.
- Eliminate the need for double data entry with automated data sync every 15 minutes.
“We’re excited about our new integration with Jungo!” says Wes Yuan, CEO of LendingPad. “This key CRM aligns perfectly with our modern, innovative design and best-in-class strategy.”