Saviynt 2021 Release Delivers Valuable Microsoft Integrations to Streamline Identity Governance and Privilege Management
Saviynt Enterprise Identity Cloud 2021 Provides Microsoft Azure Active Directory Privileged Identity Management (PIM) Integration, Microsoft Teams Integration, and Extended Active Directory Support to Reduce Risk Exposure and Credential Theft
Saviynt, a leading provider of intelligent identity and access governance solutions, announced the general availability of its 2021 Saviynt Enterprise Identity Cloud (EIC). This release delivers increased security and compliance capabilities for Microsoft customers, providing end-to-end privileged identity and session management through a new Azure Active Directory (Azure AD) PIM integration.
“Modern enterprise ecosystems continue to shape the way we think about identity, and how it can improve security and risk management,” said Vibhuti Sinha, CPO at Saviynt. “Access sprawl is on the rise and Microsoft customers now require fine-grained privileged access management capabilities to secure their cloud assets and ensure their identity perimeter is secure and compliant. Our latest release helps minimize access sprawl, reduce privilege risks, and extend our mission to simplify the adoption of identity and access technologies.”
“Saviynt’s latest release proves its continued commitment to supporting Microsoft customers as they solve complex identity and access challenges in the cloud era,” said Sue Bohn, Vice President of Program Management for Identity and Network Access at Microsoft Corporation. “With deeper integrations for Azure AD, Azure AD PIM, and Teams, our joint customers can fast track security initiatives and ensure secure access across their Microsoft ecosystem.”
Marketing Technology News: Sensibill Named a Top Growing Company by The Globe and Mail for the Second Consecutive Year
.@saviynt announces the availability of its 2021 Saviynt Enterprise Identity Cloud (EIC), delivering increased security and compliance capabilities for Microsoft customers.
Building on Azure AD, Saviynt’s EIC eliminates the need for multiple identity management products. New and enhanced features in the 2021 Saviynt EIC release include:
- New Azure AD PIM Integration delivers end-to-end, multi-cloud privileged identity and session management: Saviynt EIC seamlessly extends the native capabilities provided by Azure AD PIM, which is included as part of P2 license features, for just-in-time (JIT) and time-bound access with fine-grained access provisioning for Azure AD-connected applications. It enables secure privileged session management for monitoring, auditing, and reporting to reduce risk exposure and privileged credential theft. Saviynt privileged access governance for Azure AD-connected applications ensures consistent review and right-sizing of roles and profiles over time to ensure compliance.
- Microsoft Teams Integration enables access approvals from anywhere: Identity solutions shouldn’t require users to log-in to the platform to request or approve access. Organizations that have deployed Microsoft Teams can use Saviynt EIC to submit and approve access requests in real time. Saviynt also provides a mobile app, browser plug-in, native ServiceNow app, and Slack integration to meet users wherever they are working, speeding up access requests & approvals.
- Active Directory (AD) Support in Cloud Privileged Access Management minimizes identity sprawl and streamline AD management: Using built-in AD and ADSI connectors, privileged AD accounts are vaulted and passwords rotated via Saviynt Cloud Privileged Access Management (CPAM). CPAM provides just-in-time role elevation for AD accounts and credentialed privileged access for emergency access requests. For admins, CPAM provides credential-less access to AD management tools, such as Active Directory Users and Computers.
Marketing Technology News: MarTech Interview with Phil Gray, Chief Innovation Officer at Interactions LLC
Additional features included in the Saviynt EIC 2021 release include:
- New Smart App Onboarding accelerates governance across apps, data, and workloads: As organizations accelerate cloud transformations, the proliferation of apps, data collaboration platforms, and IaaS workloads often go unmanaged, introducing significant challenges and security risks. With this release, Saviynt accelerates onboarding across all applications and workloads with a new user-friendly workflow experience. The new onboarding capabilities combined with improved application and workload discovery ensure that no application or workload is left behind, including Azure workloads and AD-connected applications.
- Match & Merge makes identity intelligent: The Identity Match & Merge functionality improves end user experience by creating a unified identity – even though users might have different personas in an organization. For security teams, this increases visibility by mapping duplicate or multiple identities to a verified human identity, reducing unmanaged identity risk.
- New Certification experience improves productivity and efficiency: Ensuring governance requires fast and simple access review processes. Saviynt 2021 improves the UI and filters for faster certification campaigns and new tools that surface high-risk access to alert reviewers.