ConnectLeader, a leading innovator in B2B sales acceleration technologies, announced that LeadMaster has selected its award-winning Sales Acceleration Platform for product integration. Both Click Dialer® and Personal Dialer® are now seamlessly integrated with LeadMaster’s CRM offering to provide a lead-generation solution with up to 100% more calling productivity while enabling a truly automated workflow for all sales levels.
Russ King, CEO of LeadMaster, said, “There are hundreds of CRM-based sales tools on the market today, but few offer a true workflow, e-marketing and custom forms that easily become part of an existing CRM platform–without requiring a major investment. ConnectLeader provides us with a set of premium sales tools, that look and perform like they are developed by sales representatives rather than a solution created by techs who have never worked the phones or nurtured leads.”
LeadMaster helps organizations to better manage clients, as well as automate and streamline their marketing processes. In addition, the company’s cloud-based CRM offering helps customers capture, nurture and convert leads while adapting to all business sectors such as call centers, healthcare, insurance, real estate and others.
In order to differentiate themselves in the market, LeadMaster knew they did not need just another auto dialing product. They needed a progressive solution, customizable by age groups, such as Millennials, to make prospecting more enjoyable while also providing analytics and data mining for more advanced lead-generation.
“We customize our offering to serve up an interface to match the preferences of any age group. No matter what we come up with, ConnectLeader’s sales automation seamlessly integrates to help us more than double the calls made manually,” King added.
ConnectLeader’s Sales Acceleration Platform is a patented Software as a Service (SaaS) solution that provides individuals in all types of sales roles the ability to increase their top line revenue by increasing productivity — up to 800%. LeadMaster is currently using the following platform offerings:
- Click Dialer® – Click-to-call software residing within LeadMaster that allows users to simply click and dial any phone number, take notes, leave a voice message, send email, and quickly move onto the next prospect.
- Personal Dialer® – Power dialing software that expands the Click Dialer features to allow users to seamlessly dial using a patented visibility and control capability while power dialing—improving sales productivity from 30% to 100% compared to manual dialing.
Additional sales acceleration features include–
- Team Dialer® – An agent-assisted dialing solution that takes power dialing to the next level by allowing a group of human agents to make 125-150 dials per hour while filtering through non-productive dialing activities such as navigating voice mail systems, dealing with gatekeepers and leaving voice messages. Using Team Dialer, sales representatives are able to engage in 8 to 12 live conversations per hour with decision makers.
- Adaptilytics® – Analyzes, prioritizes, and scores prospecting lists. The new offering further improves outbound prospecting results by enabling users to customize the prediction algorithm based on a prospect’s installed technology, intent to buy, contact data and the best time to reach.
- Data Genie® – An innovative data-delivery solution that enables ConnectLeader users to add and update accurate contact data directly into their CRM.
“Our close working relationship with LeadMaster has produced impressive tools that give sales teams the ability to quickly target any vertical market, in any size company,” said Senraj Soundar, Founder and CEO, ConnectLeader. “We are proud to help LeadMaster grow and take advantage of the industry’s most recently awarded sales acceleration solution.”
Recently, ConnectLeader announced the availability of their TopRungⓇ sales gamification and performance management tool. TopRung uses the power of team competition to align, adopt, and accelerate sales activities, as well as drive sales process adoption and create more lead generation conversations that become pipeline opportunities.