Debuts Its First-Ever Solution For Agencies, Giving Them What They Need To Win Business From New Prospects And Grow Opportunities With Existing Clients
MediaRadar, the leading advertising intelligence company, announced a brand-new platform to support new business development within advertising and media-buying agencies. MediaRadar has traditionally been used by media companies and adtech businesses such as The Wall Street Journal, Time Inc, Business Insider, Madison Logic, and Nativo. This is the first offering from the company specifically for agencies, helping them drive growth and maximize revenue.
“At Advertising Week, everyone was talking about transparency. In the quest for it, many of the world’s largest advertisers – from CPG on down – are shifting or reducing ad spend, leading to slower than expected growth for agencies. As a result, new business development teams are under pressure to deliver prospects and expand revenue opportunities with current clients. MediaRadar equips them with the intelligence they need to deliver. We can tell an agency which brands may be looking for new representation and point them toward the brands that are best matched to their agency’s capabilities and market. We are excited to bring these insights to agencies and help them unlock new revenue and growth,” Todd Krizelman, CEO & Co-Founder, MediaRadar said.
MediaRadar’s intelligence capabilities are powered by a proprietary combination of AI and machine learning. The company’s software tracks and analyzes advertising campaigns for millions of brands – from P&G to Apple – across multiple media channels, including online (programmatic, custom content, YouTube, etc.), TV, mobile, and print. The platform distills multi-channel campaign intelligence into actionable competitive insights, brand analysis, and prospecting reports, all in one easy-to-use tool. Users leverage these insights to identify the best prospects, build and nurture stronger relationships with clients, and close more business.
Today, more than 1,400 media and adtech companies use MediaRadar for ad intelligence. Now, MediaRadar is introducing its first-ever platform for advertising agencies, bringing them ad intelligence and prospecting tools to put the data to use.
Agency users get access to ad insights like:
- Native, Video & High-CPM Ad-Tracking – Where are Nestle and Unilever spending their money? With MediaRadar’s new tool, agencies can see which brands are opting to spend on high-CPM units like online video, YouTube, native, and mobile. Brands investing in these high-cost ad units are good targets for new business and prospecting.
- Detailed Category, Spend & Brand Hierarchy Analysis – With MediaRadar, agencies can access granular spend analysis. The platform breaks down spend by more than 9,000 product categories, down to the individual product line for every brand tracked. This ensures that agencies are prospecting the most relevant brands for their agency.
- A Full-View of Ad Creative – Where did Revlon run ads recently? What did the ads look like? With MediaRadar, agency users can see actual creative for as many as eight different mediums, including TV, digital and print. Search, review and filter creative by ad type, estimated spend, brand, product line, or page location. This helps agencies take the guesswork out of brand prospecting, letting them visualize an ad campaign throughout its duration.
Data is useless without a proper toolkit that can make intelligence actionable. MediaRadar provides both with its new offering. Agencies get unrivaled ad insights, as well as prospecting outreach and business development tools, such as:
- Find the Best Prospects – MediaRadar can find new advertisers based on specific criteria including: peak spending, media formats, agency of record (for conquesting purposes), average spending, geographic location, and product category. An agency can see where similar agencies are getting business and pinpoint missed opportunities.
- Get Their Contact Information – MediaRadar’s new agency solution also provides robust contact portfolios to agency users on key decision-makers at brands. No more trolling LinkedIn or paying for contact databases. MediaRadar’s vast contact library is manually and technologically verified, audited and updated for accuracy every 90 days, ensuring accurate contact information for the brands to pitch.
- Expand Business With Current Clients – New business is more than identifying new prospects. It also means expanding relationships with current clients to maximize growth. MediaRadar’s customized insights show agencies how any brand is changing their investment across media. This means they can easily uncover new product lines and advertising formats that an existing brand prefers and take advantage.
Krizelman added, “Agencies need a partner right now. With the current market, every piece of information about how a brand spends and why is important. It can lead to new business and new revenue. With our agency solution, we are bringing advertising intelligence and new business development tools together in one platform. This will enable agencies to maximize every opportunity, while also making it a lot easier to manage the entire prospecting process.”