Enterprises can build beautiful virtual workspaces that support organizational priorities of reducing physical footprints and improving talent acquisition and retention
Frameable, a productivity software company creating remote-first work tools for individuals and teams, launched Rehive in private beta. In providing attractive, modern virtual workspaces, Rehive fills an important gap for organizations of all sizes that are reducing their physical office spaces and environmental footprints but don’t want to sacrifice the in-person potential for impactful unscheduled collaboration.
Rehive virtual workspaces are inspired by the principles of the WELL Building Standard for physical offices and are designed to promote a productive and healthy work culture built on trust, availability, connectedness, transparency, and serendipity. These benefits naturally flow from Rehive’s product design and are the same benefits that come to great teams working in inspiring physical spaces purpose-built to support many interaction types over the course of a day.
Marketing Technology News: Backblaze Strengthens Leadership With Two New Board Members
“As organizations seek to acquire and retain top talent, they need more than just meeting software — they need virtual workspaces that energize people and enable distributed teams to build trust.”
“No one was prepared for the intense new pressures we’ve all endured, including the changes in workplace culture, over the past two years. Reducing reliance on physical offices of course reduces overhead and a company’s environmental footprint, but it also takes away many critical opportunities for people to naturally collaborate, complement, and simply co-exist with one another,” said Adam Riggs, CEO of Frameable. “Working remotely isn’t just about connectivity — it’s about connecting. As organizations seek to acquire and retain top talent, they need more than just meeting software — they need virtual workspaces that energize people and enable distributed teams to build trust.”
Rehive is for companies committed to the many benefits of people working together in a beautiful and inspiring physical Class A office — evolved to respect the new expectations of flexible schedules and locations. With Rehive, managers can better understand how their remote teams are working together. Employees can work alone, or engage with each other in a variety of ways outside of siloed text-based messaging platforms or scheduled video meetings, both of which contribute to work-related exhaustion and erode esprit de corps.
Marketing Technology News: MarTech Interview with Damien Mahoney, Co-founder and CEO at Stackla
In Rehive, managers and team members can easily:
- Customize a virtual workspace complete with personal offices, conference rooms, project rooms, and more — all with custom colors and branding.
- Create floors and rooms designated for specific departments and teams (e.g., marketing/sales, product/tech, HR/legal/finance).
- See the availability, status, and location of teammates at-a-glance by scanning the floorplan.
- Engage in impromptu audio, video, or screenshare interactions without having to schedule — whether popping into someone’s office to chat, grabbing an empty conference room for a quick brainstorm, or meeting in the company cafe to celebrate a colleague’s birthday.
- Make company-wide or targeted announcements and invite colleagues to meet in a designated office or room with a single click.