The Globe and Mail list features country’s thriving businesses
Vendasta is proud to announce it secured a spot on The Globe and Mail’s 2021 Report on Business ranking of Canada’s Top Growing Companies.
Marketing Technology News: MarTech Interview with Christina Park, VP of North America Enterprise Sales at LoopMe
With verified three-year revenue growth of 101%, the end-to-end ecommerce platform ranked #316 among the nation’s fastest-growing businesses. In total, 448 companies earned a spot on this year’s list.
Since 2019, Vendasta has rapidly enhanced its technology and grown its solution offerings for its partners and their local business clients. Among notable achievements, the platform company:
- raised nearly $160 million in venture capital funding over two rounds, breaking records for venture capital investment in Canadian prairie technology ($40 million in 2019; $119.5 million in 2021);
- grew its partner community to 60,000+ local experts serving 5.5 million local businesses, doubling its paid user base;
- welcomed 300+ new Vendasta employees;
- moved to its new Vendasta Square headquarters in downtown Saskatoon, Saskatchewan;
- introduced dozens of curated and critical third-party apps and services for partners and their local business clients in Vendasta’s award-winning Marketplace, including Quickbooks, JazzHR, and ActiveCampaign;
- provided a cost-free suite of Vendasta owned and operated products to drive software adoption and client retention for its partners;
- launched remote collaboration tools, such as Meeting Scheduler;
- introduced ecommerce capabilities, including integrated billing and payments;
- created Inbox, a centralized hub for SMBs to communicate with customers;
- developed Proposal Builder for partners to create, share, and present their plans to SMB clients;
- released multi-location reporting, allowing partners to enjoy a top-level view of their brands and franchises;
- and minted its Conquer Local Academy and Community, providing partners with a learning module system to upskill, and a forum and dynamic meeting space for them to collaborate worldwide.
Marketing Technology News: Reprise Appoints Glen Conybeare to New Role as Global…
“Looking back at the past few years, it’s incredible to reflect on what we’ve been able to achieve with the support and trust of our partners, and the hard work and vision of people here at Vendasta,” said CEO Brendan King. “Our primary focus is on the local businesses that line main streets around the world, and we will work tirelessly to ensure their successes in an increasingly digitally-reliant world.”
Launched in 2019, Canada’s Top Growing Companies editorial ranking aims to celebrate entrepreneurial achievement in Canada by identifying and amplifying the success of growth-minded, independent businesses in Canada. It is a voluntary program; companies had to complete an in-depth application process to qualify.
“As we look toward the future, Canada’s Top Growing Companies offer both inspiration and practical insights for other firms facing similar challenges,” said James Cowan, Editor of Report on Business magazine. “The entrepreneurs behind these companies are smart, tenacious, and unwavering in their commitment to their goals.”
Marketing Technology News: Immuta Achieves SOC 2 Type 2 Certification