DH2i Recognized in the 2020 CRN Partner Program Guide
DxAdvantage Partner Program Shines for Providing Premier Data Availability, Security and Access Solutions, Together with World-Class Training, Tools and Support
DH2i, the leading provider of data availability, security and remote access solutions, announced it is being recognized by CRN, a brand of The Channel Company, in its 2020 Partner Program Guide. This annual guide is the definitive listing of the most rewarding partner programs from technology companies that provide products and services through the IT channel.
The Channel Company’s research team analyzed each vendor’s partner program to compile this guide. Each was scored based on several factors, including investments in program offerings, partner profitability, partner training, education and support, marketing programs and resources, sales support, and communication. Based on that assessment, the partner program with DH2i stands among the top technology suppliers in the IT channel, providing excellent value and support for solution providers.
Marketing Technology News: MatchCraft’s CEO Wins the Localogy Excellence Category Builder Award
DH2i was recognized for its DxAdvantage Partner Program, under which value added resellers (VARs), system integrators (SIs) and other solutions providers are provided with simplified access to DH2i’s world-class portfolio of data availability, security and remote access solutions, as well as its team of sales, marketing and service specialists in order to identify, fulfill and maximize sales opportunities. The DxAdvantage Partner Program includes, but is not limited to:
- Pre-qualified Leads – to help partners focus resources, drive conversion rates and enjoy faster time to profitability and growth.
- Partner Registration and Locator – to enable end customers to find and contact DH2i resellers.
- Discounts, Incentives & SPIFFs – to ensure the highest possible margins with additional generous incentives and bonuses for sales.
- MDF – market development finds (MDF) to help drive strategic partner market awareness and sales.
- Opportunity Registration – for margin protection.
- Demonstration Training & Support – partners can engage with DH2i to help provide customer demos and/or utilize DH2i’s admin tour and build-out to incorporate demo capabilities directly.
- Sales Support – to ensure the fastest and highest close ratios.
- Service Training & Support – to ensure customer expectations are exceeded today, and tomorrow.
“With the speed and complexity of technology today, solution providers need partners that can keep pace and support their growing business,” said Bob Skelley, CEO of The Channel Company. “CRN’s Partner Program Guide features insight into the strengths and benefits of each company’s program to identify those that truly support and drive positive change within the IT channel.”
Marketing Technology News: VSO Selects BlueVenn to Help Optimise Its Database and Automate Campaigns to Support Its Mission
“The DH2i DxAdvantage Partner Program provides direct, simplified access to DH2i’s robust portfolio of data availability, security and access solutions, in order to enable our partners to uniquely support end customers on their digital transformation journey. In today’s IT and business climate, it is more critical than ever that customers can rest assured that their information and applications will always be available, protected and accessible – from the corporate to the home office,” said Connor Cox, Director of Business Development, DH2i. “We are delighted that one of the premier voices in the channel community – CRN, has once again identified DH2i as standing out for its commitment to providing the technology solutions and support necessary to ensure our channel partners bolster their trusted advisor status while dramatically increasing their bottom-line.”
Marketing Technology News: Phunware Launches National Ventilator Registry