Pyze Introduces Role Based Custom Dashboards, Integrated Cross Platform Analytics, and Trigger Based Marketing Campaigns
Pyze, the leading AI driven cross-platform analytics and engagement platform, announced the general availability of its latest Growth Intelligence Platform release featuring the most advanced cross channel analytics solution in the industry. The release also features customizable user dashboards, and a powerful new user interface. Driven by customer demand, Pyze designed the new UI to accelerate understanding of user behavior across multiple different apps or channels, enable easier analytics and quickly act on the data to launch marketing campaigns.
Pyze seamlessly combines cross-platform user analytics and marketing capabilities that power over 300,000 apps and websites across the world. Pyze has been recognized as a leader by numerous independent analysts and been the recipient of several Industry Awards. Most recently, Pyze was featured in Gartner’s 2018 Market Guide for Web & Mobile App Analytics and Gartner’s 2018 Magic Quadrant for Mobile Marketing Platforms.
Cross Channel User Insights
- Multi-dimensional analysis across apps, channels, and data sources
- On demand data visualization and data export
- Dynamic app groups that combine cross channel or app behavior for data analytics.
- Custom, role-based views for each user to showcase app or app group data metrics
- Ability to add any Data Insight or visualization to a Custom Dashboard
- Real time Dashboard loading powered by a robust back end system
Actionable Analytics Campaigns
- Trigger campaigns from Analytics Views
- Automated campaigns based on fine grained user actions or behavior
- Campaign triggers based on event imported using server-side data sources
“Customers no longer differentiate between channels as they conduct a transaction. For example, users often add items to shopping carts on the mobile app and then checkout on the web,” said Prabhjot Singh, founder & CEO of Pyze. “Marketing teams don’t have the tools to track holistic user behavior or execute campaigns across channels. Pyze now empowers Marketing and Product teams the ability to understand user behavior across all channels so they can understand holistic usage, conduct meaningful segmentation, orchestrate effective marketing campaigns, and build more engaging products.”
“Pyze enables our customers to understand the effectiveness of their affiliate programs by tracking end-to-end creation of carts curated by influencers and consumer purchases,” said Susan Akbarpour, founder & CEO of Mavatar, the leading blockchain powered marketplace and influencer attribution platform as-a-service. “The new capabilities introduced in this release will give our customers even more advanced solutions to understand user behavior and engage users of their services.”
Recommended Read: Aktiun Announces Native Analytics For Everyone