CDNetworks, the global leading Content Delivery Network (CDN) provider, announced today that it has changed its product name CDN360 to CDN Pro. The name change comes as a result of adhering to the original intention of product design – to deliver the most powerful and professional Content Delivery Network to customers.
Marketing Technology News: Dirt Geek Media Inc Announces the Launch of Overnet Billboard Technology
CDN Pro is the most advanced Content Delivery Network (CDN) that empowers you with full control over not only the technical settings, but also the cost of your content delivery service. It is the next generation CDN for professionals. With its unique self-service capabilities, a clean workflow and programming interfaces, CDN Pro creates an engaging experience for engineering teams and comes ready to be fully integrated into the development-automation process.
Marketing Technology News: MarTech Interview with Matt Pantana, SVP of Product at Unanet AE
“We believe this new name more accurately reflects the original design goal of this product. It is an enhancement of today’s CDN service, designed by pros, for the pros,” said Bin Ni, CTO of CDNetworks. “It is probably the biggest innovation in the CDN industry in recent years.”
Some features of CDN Pro include:
- One platform for all types of contents: dynamic, static, big and small
- Best-in-class workflow and programmability to meet the demands of CDN novices and veterans
- Configuration with industry-standard NGINX syntax support
- Seamless integration with customer workflow via feature-rich APIs
- Flexible cost/performance management to grow customer business economically
- Global Load Balancer that directs traffic intelligently based on real-time performance
- Staging environment to test complicated configurations before deployment
- More than 200 global CDN Pro PoPs to help you expand business reaching worldwide
CDNetworks is a global leading Content Delivery Network (CDN) provider with fully integrated Cloud and Edge Computing solutions offering unparalleled speed, security, and reliability for the prompt delivery of web and application content. By taking advantage of CDNetworks’ resources and global business impact, we provide diverse products and services that include web performance, media delivery, enterprise applications, cloud security, and colocation service to spur business innovation.
Marketing Technology News: Artificial Solutions Implements Gavriella Schuster’s #BeCOME Framework to Expand Work on Inclusion…