eBrevia, a Donnelley Financial Solutions company and industry-leading provider of AI-contract analytics software, has rolled out a new integration with Box, a leading cloud content management platform. The integration allows eBrevia clients to seamlessly access and analyze business-critical content that is securely stored and centrally managed in Box.
With over 100,000 customers, an integration with Box is a very welcome addition to eBrevia’s functionalities.
“The decision to integrate with Box was an easy one for us,” said Ned Gannon, co-founder and President of eBrevia. “We want to provide clients with the ability to analyze contracts wherever they’re stored. In this case, many of our existing enterprise clients already use Box, and this integration provides greater efficiencies and streamlined workflows for their teams.”
Marketing Technology News: Basis by Centro Integrates with AdsWizz for Programmatic Audio Advertising
Box makes it easier than ever for members of a team to collaborate in real-time from any device, while eBrevia provides those teams with powerful data extractions and AI-powered insights that are crucial for making informed business and legal decisions in less time.
“This integration between Box and eBrevia makes it easier for customers to have a single place to manage, secure, and collaborate on their content, a key benefit for legal teams,” said Rand Wacker, VP Industry Solutions at Box. “Box’s extensive set of integrations—from legal technology solutions to productivity and business applications—is helping make our platform a key part of the tech stack used in many firms and corporate legal departments.”
Marketing Technology News: Pandemic-Era Consumers Love Apps But Have Security Concerns
With the eBrevia/Box integration, users can:
- Analyze documents from Box with eBrevia’s industry-leading AI data extraction technology, which has been pre-trained to extract numerous legal and business concepts;
- Customize data extraction with eBrevia’s powerful bespoke training feature, designed with non-technical users in mind;
- Assign documents from Box to eBrevia users for review and action, utilizing a number of built-in workflow tools;
- Compare multiple versions of documents from Box by selecting individual versions for comparison within eBrevia;
- Generate data reports on legal and business concepts in documents from Box, and review project KPIs and progress in eBrevia’s robust dashboard.
Marketing Technology News: Foursquare Appoints Gina Loften, Microsoft US CTO, to Foursquare Board of Directors