Europe’s Largest Information Management Conference Highlights Key Innovations in AI, Cloud, Security and Privacy
OpenText, a global leader in Enterprise Information Management (EIM), announced this year’s inaugural Enterprise World Europe will bring together business leaders from across Europe to discuss pressing issues for intelligent and connected enterprises. Hosted in the center of Vienna, Austria, Enterprise World Europe will deliver inspirational keynotes, industry-relevant breakout sessions and vibrant opportunities for networking.
Enterprise World Europe will take place March 12-14, 2019 at the Austria Center in Vienna.
“All industries are transforming through digital, AI and extreme connectivity,” said Mark J. Barrenechea, OpenText CEO and CTO. “OpenText Enterprise World Europe will bring together top companies and experts in Enterprise Information Management discussing how to leverage technology and disruptive techniques to compete and win in the Fourth Industrial Revolution.”
Marketing Technology News: C3 Metrics Launches “Bug Bounty Program” on the Bugcrowd Platform
Barrenechea continued, “Enterprises are facing intense market forces which are changing the way they work, deploy technology and conduct business. Workforces are becoming more flexible and nomadic, with employees requiring new agile experiences from business environments. At the same time IT infrastructures are shifting to the cloud, with corporate technology moving to flexible and outsourced deployment models. These trends are taking place on the back drop of information privacy, security and regulatory changes.”
Marketing Technology News: Private Messages and Interactive Content Are Key to Better Employee Experiences, Report Finds
The Enterprise World Europe program features insightful commentary and inspirational keynote speakers. A new leaders’ event provides programming specifically for executives looking to transform their business with EIM,
- Insight from OpenText leaders: Mark J. Barrenechea OpenText CEO and CTO will help the Enterprise World audience navigate the Fourth Industrial Revolution, and Muhi Majzoub OpenText EVP of Engineering will share product insights including how OpenText products are helping to solve today’s business challenges.
- Inspirational guests: Attendees will be treated to a keynote from Dr. Michio Kaku, physicist, noted futurist, and author of four New York Times bestselling books; as well as a luncheon discussion on corporate sustainability and technology featuring Ole Lund Hansen, Chief Global Operations and Executive Management team with the UN Global Compact.
- Leaders’ Event: A new program will provide C-suite leaders with a uniquely constructed talk track that includes industry thought leaders, networking and access to OpenText Executive leaders to help equip them as they lead their organizations through complex digital and industry transformation.
- Security insight and intelligence: A specific security track recognizes the unique and pressing challenges facing organizations looking to reinforce their information security. As stewards of customer, citizen and stakeholder data, organizations need to continually update their approaches to cybersecurity.
- Applied training and learning: Attendees can sharpen their skills in EIM while making the most of their investments in OpenText solutions with applied learning opportunities that are designed to improve productivity and operational excellence.
- Customer and partner insights: OpenText customers and partners will share their views on technology trends and how the industry is evolving. A panel will discuss the importance of corporate social responsibility for all organizations.
- Engage with OpenText Innovation: Participants will be able to see first-hand emerging applications, useful micro-services and fresh business-line innovations from OpenText and its partners.
Marketing Technology News: Bigtincan Named a Leader in the Aragon Research Tech Spectrum for Sales Coaching and Learning, 2019