Cramer-Krasselt’s Integrated, Marketing-Driven Approach to Public Relations Continues to Win Top Industry Awards
Leading integrated marketing agency Cramer-Krasselt (C-K) won eight industry awards for its public relations and social media work last month. The awards highlight C-K’s data-inspired, real-time, tech-integrated approach to telling clients’ stories globally across multiple relevant channels.
The awards range from local to national recognition, including two Silver Anvil awards recognizing C-K’s global campaigns. The Silver Anvils are sponsored by the Public Relations Society of America (PRSA) and recognize the best in strategic public relations planning and execution – also referred to as the Oscar of the public relations industry. In addition, C-K received a Best of Show mention for receiving a perfect score, a first-ever, on behalf of the PRSA Chicago Skylines. The PRSA Chicago Skylines is a local extension of the PRSA Silver Anvils, recognizing exceptional communications programs in Greater Chicago.
“Being recognized at the highest level, for global achievements, demonstrates the impact our philosophy and approach to PR makes for our clients,” noted Karen Seamen, president and COO of C-K. “It’s because of our results-oriented mindset and the great people at C-K that we were also recognized by the Effie organization as one of North America’smost effective independent agencies in 2018.”
At C-K, PR and social media are not a single-focus discipline only emphasizing earned media or one-way communication. The PR and social media practice, like all practices at the agency, is linked in the marketing mix because today’s consumers don’t get their information in silos and, to engage them, brands must follow suit.
Details for the agency’s eight public relations honors include:
- PRSA Silver Anvil: Integrated Communications, B2B for Cotton Council International
- PRSA Silver Anvil Award of Excellence: for Global Communications for Cotton Council International
- PRSA Chicago Skyline: Program Award for Integrated Communications, B2B for Cotton Council International, “The Cotton the World Trusts”
- PRSA Chicago Skyline: Finalist in Best of Show for Global Communications for Cotton Council International, “The Cotton the World Trusts”
- PRSA Chicago Skyline: Project Award for Best Use of Social Stories for Knott’s Scary Farm, “Nightmares Never End”
- PRSA Chicago Skyline: Award of Excellence for Media Relations – Consumer Services for Cedar Fair, “Celebrating Found Seasons of Fun”
- Publicity Club of Chicago: Golden Trumpets Award for Social – Video for Knott’s Scary Farm, “Nightmares Never End”
- Shorty Awards: Finalist for Social – Brands & Organization for Knott’s Scary Farm, “Nightmare Never Ends”
“PR is ever-evolving,” said Mary Gura, Senior Vice President, Director of Public Relations and Social Media, C-K. “Our proprietary public relations and social media approach is focused on creating strategies and tactics that complement and enhance the rest of the marketing mix. This creates real business results for brands and makes our work award winning.”