MarcomCentral, a leader in the brand management industry, announced the launch of their channel Partner Program. The new Partner Program provides resellers with a clear path to upgrade their client’s disparate file storage systems to a modern, cost-effective digital asset management solution (DAM).
Marketing Technology News: Sensibill Named a Top Growing Company by The Globe and Mail for the Second Consecutive Year
“MarcomCentral’s Partner Program expands on our longstanding relationship with service providers and tackles the growing need for an easy-to-use DAM platform like MarcomGather™,” said Byung Choi, CEO at MarcomCentral. “We see big potential for this program to drive revenue for our partners and value for their customers. We’re looking forward to welcoming new partners as we, ourselves continue to grow.”
MarcomGather is an intuitive DAM that gives clients a modern, efficient way to centralize, organize, and share their digital assets across the organization. Some common use cases for a DAM are centralizing campaign materials, easily sharing sales collateral, and storing trusted, on-brand files that are all easily searchable by anyone in the organization.
Marketing Technology News: MarTech Interview with Phil Gray, Chief Innovation Officer at Interactions LLC
MarcomGather’s streamlined features include:
- Unlimited user accounts and file collections
- Sharing made simple with Lightboxes and expiring links
- Analytics to view performance metrics about file usage and users
- More reliable than sending groups of files via FTP or email
- No software to update or maintain – MarcomGather is software in the cloud
- Works with the majority of file types
- Setup is fast – many customers start using DAM immediately