Exadel Marketing Technology Practice Releases Exadel Toolbox for Adobe Experience Manager at Adobe Summit 2021
Exadel Toolbox is a comprehensive set of developer tools that compliment Adobe Experience Manager
Exadel, a software engineering company that delivers digital platforms and products, announced that its Marketing Technology Practice released Exadel Toolbox for Adobe Experience Manager, a comprehensive set of developer tools that compliment Adobe Experience Manager. Exadel is an Engagement Sponsor of Adobe Summit 2021 where they will be giving away a free consultation on the Exadel Toolbox for Adobe Experience Manager.
Marketing Technology News: Brand Wings Software Takes Flight-New Platform Is Poised To Disrupt Through-Channel Marketing…
This initial release includes four different solutions — Exadel Authoring Kit, Exadel Backpack, Exadel Link Inspector and Exadel Environment Switcher — which each add to the developer experience while using Adobe Experience Manager:
- Exadel Authoring Kit — is Exadel’s open-source solution that offers a set of tools that create Granite UI authoring interfaces for Adobe Experience Manager components from Java source code. The kit has grown from a basic set of routines into a comprehensive solution that makes different widgets work in a coordinated manner, provides greater interactivity with Adobe Experience Manager dialogues, and introduces some additional features (such as customizable data lists). The Exadel Authoring Kit makes Adobe Experience Manager development faster, easier to debug, and more accurate, while improving the overall user experience.
- Exadel Backpack — is Exadel’s open-source take on the Package Manager that comes standard with Adobe Experience Manager. The intuitive Exadel Backpack allows authors to bundle data along with its dependencies and references (such as referenced images or documents), saving time, reducing errors, and adding transparency to the authoring experience.
- Exadel Link Inspector — is a solution for discovering, reporting on, and remedying broken links. The tool expands on the out-of-box functionality offered by Adobe Experience Manager. Exadel Link Inspector identifies the page, location, and component of each broken link and gives the option to fix links once and propagate the change throughout all locations that contain it. Exadel Link Inspector also comes with a wide array of filters to narrow down link results. This is especially useful for sites with a high volume of pages, because it makes results easier to digest, analyze, and act upon.
- Exadel Environment Switcher — switching between a wide variety of environments (Dev, QA, Pre-Prod, Production) and modes (Author, Publish) can be cumbersome and is solved by Exadel Environment Switcher. Once configured, this Chrome browser plug-in makes accurate switching as seamless as a couple of clicks. Configurations can also be shared across teams.
Marketing Technology News: Save the Date: Act-On Software Announces Growth ‘21 Virtual Conference Featuring Renowned MarTech…
“We are very excited to launch Exadel Toolbox for Adobe Experience Manager and its four initial solutions,” said Lev Shur, President of Exadel Solutions. “We consider this to be the beginning of a larger expansion of developer tools to help the marketing technology community get the most out of Adobe Experience Manager. We use our own tools on a daily basis, as they help us deliver additional value to our customers. Through Exadel Toolbox and the other solutions created by our Marketing Technology Practice, we are able to develop faster and more accurately. We look forward to sharing more with Adobe Summit attendees.”
During Adobe Summit 2021, attendees will have the ability to contact Exadel’s Marketing Technology Practice team to set up a consultation with the creators of Exadel Toolbox. The consultation will include:
- Demonstrations on how to use the various tools in the Exadel Toolbox
- Consultation on how they can be applied to current project(s)
- Help with installing the tools to save time while improving the quality of code
“We’re very happy to see our partner Exadel making solutions that complement Adobe Experience Manager,” said Adam Egbert, Head of Solution Partner Programs at Adobe.
Marketing Technology News: Challenger Inc. and Tethr Sign Strategic Partnership