Online, interactive Marketing Plan Builder includes best practices recommendations, examples, and the ability to export into a presentation format
Plannuh Inc., makers of the first marketing leadership application for proving and improving the business value of marketing, announced a free online Marketing Plan Builder. Imbued with best practices, the Marketing Plan Builder helps marketers incorporate their goals, strategy, campaigns and measurement to achieve operational marketing excellence.
CMOs and marketing operations professionals struggle every year to create a comprehensive marketing plan that achieves corporate goals. Without a well-constructed marketing plan, marketers dramatically reduce their chance for success and teams focus on non-strategic activities. For this reason, Plannuh has created the Marketing Plan Builder to provide structure and clarity for marketers as they prepare for 2022. The online application is based on the best practices of the Marketing Plan Framework outlined in the book The Next CMO: A Guide to Operational Marketing Excellence.
Marketing Technology News: Jivox CEO Named to Top 50 SaaS CEOs of 2021 for the Second Consecutive Year
The Marketing Plan Builder guides marketers with a framework to build their plan step-by-step. With one click of a button, they can export the plan elements they completed, the full framework, and examples to an editable slide presentation format. Marketers can continue building their plan and easily share it and present it to their teams, executives and the board for validation.
The Marketing Plan Builder includes the following plan elements, a description of what they are and why they are necessary, and best practice examples:
- Situation analysis
- Market research and analysis
- Company goals
- Marketing goals
- Marketing strategies
- Target audience, segmentation and personas
- Positioning and messaging
- Product definition and direction
- Pricing and packaging
- Competitive analysis
- Sales channel strategy
- Sales support
- Partner and channel strategy
- Product and services launches
- Marketing channels
- Marketing programs
- Marketing activity timeline/calendar
- Marketing team structure and growth
- Marketing budget
- Metrics of achievement
Once your marketing plan is built, marketers can use Plannuh to collaboratively execute, measure, and improve the business value of their marketing in real time. Plannuh’s benefits include:
- Identify the true business value of your marketing – a consistent, financially sound approach to calculating the business value of a company’s campaign investments and overall marketing for better real-time decision making.
- ROI forecasting and performance optimization – gain early and clear insight into the top- and bottom-performing campaigns in order to swiftly rebalance your marketing plan and budget.
- Consolidated marketing planning and automated budget and expense management – create visibility and teamwork efficiencies when building, executing, measuring, and improving your marketing plan and budget.
- Quick time to benefit – easy set-up (live in a week), plug and play integrations, AI-driven budget automation for efficiency, and a UI built for marketing team collaboration.
“The ability to build, execute and continually improve the performance of marketing plans is what distinguishes the world’s most successful marketers,” said Peter Mahoney, founder and chief executive officer of Plannuh. “With the launch of the Plannuh Marketing Plan Builder, marketers will have a tool to help them achieve operational marketing excellence in 2022 and beyond.”
Plannuh is used by marketing teams of all sizes in North America, Europe, Asia, and Australia. Plannuh customers span both business-to-business and business-to-consumer companies across 25 industries.
Marketing Technology News: Bavard’s AI Conversational Platform Now Includes a Live Chat Message Center & Analytics…