Boxlight Corporation , a leading provider of interactive technology, digital signage, and software solutions, announces that its new application – MimioMessage – has been added to its award-winning ProColor interactive display.
Marketing Technology News: Bluewater Media Bolsters Digital Team with Hire of Executive Kristy Andreadakis
MimioMessage allows users to broadcast messages, information, and alerts to all ProColor interactive displays at a school and/or within a district. During a time when schools are facing numerous challenges concerning the health and safety of their communities, MimioMessage gives administrators the ability to share important information quickly and simply. Other key features of MimioMessage:
- Hundreds of pre-built templates as well as in-built design functionality to create customized presentations
- Ability to broadcast content integrating digital images, posters, videos, social media, live tv, rolling text, and more
- Send content to a single display or to multiple displays across multiple sites simultaneously
Because of the dynamic features of MimioMessage, the ProColor interactive display can be used in more industries besides educational institutions.
Marketing Technology News: MarTech Interview with Gavin Laugenie, Global Head of Content at dotdigital
The addition of the MimioMessage application is one of many updates to the award-winning ProColor interactive display which includes:
- Unplug’d screen mirroring software now has enhanced Split Screen Functionality, allowing users to run a second Android app at the same time
- Improved support for MAC M1 chip series devices
- Google Drive and OneDrive Cloud account connections for quick and easy access to cloud drives
- Setting enhancements such as enabling/disabling touch sounds, priority Wi-Fi implementation, and auto-remove file options
- New apps are available: Boxlight Training which opens to the Boxlight Professional Development page, MyStemKits opens to mystemkits.com, Calculator, and Chrome browser
- New Agent for quick connect, allowing for NDMS updates without full firmware updates
MimioMessage and the updates described make the ProColor interactive display a more robust and dynamic turnkey solution for schools and districts. For existing customers and owners, updates were sent over the air beginning January 21, 2022.