BigCommerce, a leading open SaaS e-commerce platform for fast-growing and established brands announced the availability of Channel Manager, a modernized platform feature that makes it easier for merchants to manage their comprehensive omnichannel sales presence. With access to a unified hub of all native and third-party storefront integrations – including marketplaces and advertising platforms such as Amazon, Facebook, Instagram, Google and Wish, as well as headless storefront channels like DEITY – BigCommerce merchants can streamline their back-end omnichannel operations and invest time in growing their business.
Wish, one of the largest and fastest-growing global e-commerce marketplaces and the latest to join the BigCommerce partner ecosystem expands BigCommerce merchants’ visibility to 100 million monthly active users across more than 100 countries. In addition, BigCommerce merchants selling on Wish can now leverage Deliverr’s fast and affordable fulfillment to get the exclusive Wish 2-day delivery tag on their listings1 Alongside Deliverr, the Wish provider page will also highlight integrations with preferred partners CedCommerce and Feedonomics for improved marketplace listings, as well as other tools to enhance the overall marketplace selling experience.
Marketing Technology News: Epsilon Positioned at the Center of Publicis Groupe Growth Strategy
“We’re delighted to be integrating Wish into BigCommerce’s partner ecosystem which will allow tens of thousands of BigCommerce merchants to grow their sales by adding Wish as a marketplace channel. We look forward to expanding our collaboration over the next few months,” said Adam Hundt, product manager at Wish.
“We’ve seen 2-day and next-day delivery transform merchants’ websites in terms of ad efficiency, customer lifetime value, and average order size,” said Michael Krakaris, co-founder at Deliverr. “We are thrilled to be BigCommerce’s Elite partner for omnichannel fulfillment. Merchants can now leverage both Deliverr and BigCommerce to offer an ultra-fast, cost-effective fulfillment experience everywhere they sell and delight their customers.”
With the new Channel Manager, merchants will be able to:
● Centralize channel management. Merchants can now manage their full suite of existing storefront channels, including native and third-party sales channels, point of sale solutions and advertising feeds, all within a single destination.
● Reach more shoppers faster. With the ability to integrate into leading marketplaces with a single click, merchants can easily expand their online presence to potentially connect with millions of shoppers.
● Streamline omnichannel listing and selling. Merchants can save hours previously spent listing products on third-party sales channels by using product information already stored in their BigCommerce catalog.
● Enhance storefront experience with relevant app integrations. Each provider page will also highlight technology integrations that further improve the holistic sales experience within that channel. A dynamic approach surfaces partner apps that best align to the merchant’s location and currency to provide the most relevant experience possible.
● Deliver lightning-fast shopping experiences. With Channel Manager, merchants can take advantage of best-of-breed technology to launch a progressive web app (PWA) storefronts within BigCommerce in minutes.
Marketing Technology News: Rokt Raises $80 Million Funding
“One of the central questions we strive to answer is ‘how do we continue to help our merchants grow and stay competitive in these ever-changing times?’, which is why we saw value in further contextualizing how our growing ecosystem of partners can help them sell through each channel,” said Jimmy Duvall, chief product officer at BigCommerce. “With this updated Channel Manager, BigCommerce remains the central hub for e-commerce operations, but does so in a way that helps merchants more easily manage their ever-growing omnichannel presence without adding operational complexity.”
Recommended: Daily MarTech Roundup