Airmeet Integrates with Leading Business Applications to Empower Customers with Actionable Insights and Increased ROI
Fast-growing end-to-end events platform introduces powerful integrations with Eventbrite, Hubspot, Salesforce, and other leading business applications
Airmeet, the near-to-real, exceptionally engaging virtual events platform for event organizers to host interactive and immersive virtual events, today announced a suite of product integrations with Eventbrite, Marketo, Mailchimp, Hubspot, Salesforce, among other customer-favorite applications. The integrations provide actionable insights to event organizers and sponsors to prove significant return on investment from their event-related budgets.
Marketing Technology News: CartSquad Launches Startup to Help Companies Navigate the World of E-Commerce — Home Page
Now more than ever, enterprises and associations are turning to virtual and hybrid events to increase engagement and foster relationships with key stakeholders. As organizations continue to increase budget for these events, they’ve recognized the need for a robust yet flexible and extensible platform to support and scale their events end-to-end — from creating landing pages for event registrations, to nurturing leads from events to closure. As a rapidly growing market leader, Airmeet has met the demand of this need by integrating with some of the world’s most reputable business applications to provide organizers and sponsors with actionable insights necessary for a holistic, 360 degree overview of their events.
Airmeet customers can harness the power of these integrations through:
- Eventbrite — Integration helps organizers boost registrations via customized landing pages and email campaigns.
- Marketo and Mailchimp — Integrations with marketing automation platforms maximize event attendance and deliver customized email campaigns and conversations.
- Interprefy — Integration truly breaks the geo and the language barrier by translating sessions live, ensuring that anyone from anywhere is able to enjoy the event.
- Hubspot and Salesforce — Integrations with CRMs sync leads and push them to sales funnels for revenue generation.
- Zapier — Integration provides users the ability to integrate with more than 3,000 applications of their choice. Airmeet’s open APIs are also available for users to integrate with a product of their choice, to make their events fulfilling and engaging.
“Airmeet events help brands gain deeper insights and achieve accelerated outcomes,” said Vikas Reddy, VP of Product at Airmeet. “Through deep integrations, we empower our customers to leverage the intelligence gained through events across their tech stack. Airmeet is continuously working with customers to increase robust integrations.”
Marketing Technology News: Anzu Awarded TAG Seals and IAB UK Gold Standard 2.0 Certification