Brands and Agencies Share Cases at First Ever Event to Focus on the Increasing Role of Digital Out-of-Home for CPG Marketers
DPAA, the leading global trade marketing association connecting out-of-home (OOH) media with the advertising community while moving OOH to digital, announced speakers and agenda for its first ever Consumer Packaged Goods (CPG) Digital Out-of-Home (DOOH) Event held with strategic member Ubimo, A Quotient Brand. The livestreamed event will take place on June 24th from 1pm to 3pm ET.
Marketing Technology News: Strata Introduces Identity Orchestration Platform for Multi-Clouds
“With 9 out of 10 grocery shoppers exposed to OOH, we are excited to share the innovations of digital out-of-home and how it fits in the omnichannel journey to impact brands’ reach, awareness and sales.”
Speakers sharing case studies and presentations at the event include:
- Will Dunn, Brand Manager, Kleenex® Brand
- Julia Hartono, Sr. Associate Brand Manager, Kleenex® Brand
- Yolanda Angulo, Director, Customer Marketing, Mondelez International
- Elizabeth Twersky, VP, Digital and Data Solutions, Horizon Media
- Jill Rothenhauser, Group Director, Rapport Worldwide
- Maureen McCloskey, Managing Director, Kinetic Worldwide
- Norm Chait, Group Director Sales, OOH |Ubimo, A Quotient Brand
- Joseph Dressler, General Manager, Quotient
- Gilad Amitai, VP Agency Partnerships and Head of National Media & Platforms, Quotient
Discussions and use cases at the event will address the following topics: the role of DOOH in reaching the CPG consumer, how CPG marketers can use DOOH to drive and measure impact, successful strategic programmatic buying and sophisticated targeting techniques.
Marketing Technology News: MarTech Interview with Navdeep Saini, Co-founder and CEO at DistroScale
“We are pleased to be holding this event with our member Ubimo, A Quotient Brand. Their location intelligence has been a powerful component in telling the story of consumers returning via Some Good DOOH News distributed by DPAA. This CPG event is a must attend for anyone involved in the sales and marketing of consumer-packaged goods, especially in today’s environment,” said Barry Frey, President & CEO, DPAA.
“CPG has historically been underspent in out-of-home but new data sets, programmatic activation and measurement are changing this,” said Gilad Amitai, VP Agency Partnerships & Head of National Media and Platforms at Quotient. “With 9 out of 10 grocery shoppers exposed to OOH, we are excited to share the innovations of digital out-of-home and how it fits in the omnichannel journey to impact brands’ reach, awareness and sales.”