Doxim Advances Customer Engagement Platform to Power Digital Transformation for Financial Institutions
Doxim, the leading SaaS customer engagement solutions provider for financial services, announced the scheduled release of the 2018 Fall version of the Doxim Customer Engagement Platform (CEP), helping customers capture new business opportunities and transform customer experience by addressing key digitization challenges.
Doxim’s CEP is a suite of integrated solutions that helps financial institutions build customer satisfaction and loyalty while cross-selling effectively during key moments in the customer lifecycle. North America’s most trusted community financial institutions rely on the Doxim CEP to digitize processes, gain efficiencies, and offer superior customer experiences to drive business growth.
Doxim CEP solutions include:
- Account Opening & Client Onboarding
- Loan Origination
- Customer Relationship Management (CRM)
- Enterprise Content Management (ECM)
- Business Analytics
- Campaign Management
- Document and Statement Solutions
The Fall 2018 platform-wide enhancements simplify the modern digital experience for financial services customers. “Financial institutions need to create easy and accessible avenues for consumers to engage with their financial service provider and inspire ease-of-interaction and continued loyalty,” said Chris Rasmussen, Doxim CEO. “Doxim continues to lead the market in offering integrated solutions to drive improvements in financial services processes, helping organizations engage customers through meaningful omnichannel experiences across both physical and digital channels.”
Doxim Fall 2018 Release
The Doxim Fall 2018 Release extends the market-leading Doxim Customer Engagement Platform to enable new business opportunities, create operational efficiencies, and improve the customer experience. Specific enhancements include:
- Expanded business opportunity – Doxim continues to innovate to serve the specific needs of financial institutions including country-specific compliance requirements, policies, security measures, and processes to ensure the continued opportunity for new business. New to the platform is Commercial Loan Origination for Canada, an expansion to the retail lending solution that will be utilized by Canadian institutions to facilitate retail and commercial lending through a single view in one robust system.
- Faster time-to-market – Central to the CEP is Doxim ECM. This release includes an architecture redesign for SaaS deployments of Doxim ECM. Doxim customers will experience the benefits of a streamlined release process, enabling them to take advantage of the latest features and benefits.
- Expanded sales insight – Gain more insight into the ROI (return on investment) of your CRM investment with the new Sales Goals module for Doxim CRM. By setting goals for staff on revenue objectives, business leaders can provide better insight into the progression towards goals and overall pace towards new business growth.
- Rich user experiences – Doxim continues to improve the ease-of-use of solutions across the platform. From improved administration tools for easier management to enhancement for better responsiveness and WCAG 2.0 (Web Content Accessibility Guidelines) coverage, to improved localization enhancements and additional APIs (application programming interface), Doxim’s CEP now boasts solutions with more intuitive UI design to drive a better user experience and adoption.
Recommended Read: Interview with Thomas Owadenko, President and Founder, Octoly