Shinobi Is The Code Name Given To The New Platform Update That Can Handle The Complex Reporting And Monitoring Demands Of The Largest And Most Demanding Agencies
NinjaCat, the reporting, monitoring and call tracking platform of choice for the world’s leading digital agencies, has just moved its highly anticipated Shinobi release out of beta, making the powerful new version now available to all.
Currently, Ninjacat services include a platform to track Integrations, PPC Reporting, SEO Reporting, Budget Monitoring, Call Tracking, and Campaign Monitoring for leading agencies.
Shinobi, which is Japanese for Ninja, is the code name given to the new platform update that has already been adopted by the world’s largest digital marketing and media agencies. With a completely redesigned interface, the platform can effortlessly handle the complex reporting and monitoring demands of the world’s largest and most demanding agencies.
Highlights of the new release include:
- New drag and drop report/presentation/dashboard designer
- Limitless design, data aggregation and data mixing capabilities
- Cross-channel custom calculated fields
- Closed loop reporting
- More efficient review & annotation workflows
- DoubleClick, The Trade Desk, Centro, Simpli.fi, LinkedIn, Google My Business and additional DSP integrations
- Enterprise security and permission features
- Premium white-labeling
- Franchisor/cross account roll-up reporting
- Revolutionary Template Builder
“This is the culmination of 4 years of heroic efforts by my team to deliver such a game-changing release. It’s exciting to be a part of such an amazing team and to see these efforts so appreciated by our customers” said Paul Deraval, CEO, NinjaCat.
NinjaCat will be showing off the new release at the SMX East 2017 Conference in NYC & Hero Conf. London on Oct. 25-26.