ADP Recognized as a Customers’ Choice in 2021 Gartner Peer Insights ‘Voice of the Customer’: Cloud HCM Suites for 1,000+ Employee Enterprises
Industry analyst firm Gartner recognized ADP as a Customers’ Choice with category distinctions in Midsize Enterprises and North America in its 2021 Gartner Peer Insights ‘Voice of the Customer’: Cloud HCM Suites for 1,000+ Employee Enterprises. Distinguished in both the Midsize Enterprises category and North America category representing enterprises with 1,000+ employees, ADP’s recognition stems from ratings from end-user professionals who have experience purchasing, implementing or using ADP Workforce Now.
Marketing Technology News: OneTrust is “Leading the Market Outright” and Ranked #1 in Market Share for Privacy Software
Gartner’s Voice of the Customer report synthesizes Gartner Peer Insights’ reviews into insights for IT decision makers informed by real feedback from real users. Gartner Peer Insights is a free peer review and ratings platform for enterprise software and services. The score and ranking in the Voice of the Customer Report are derived directly from the platform’s peer reviews, which are strictly validated and moderated to ensure their authenticity and reflect perspectives from varying industries, company sizes and regions.
Earning ADP such distinction, clients shared positive feedback on ADP’s innovative technology and tailored support:
- “We are excited about being with ADP and look forward to further developing the efficiencies we can gain by utilizing the platform more and more.” – Director of accounting and business process in the retail industry
- “ADP is a great partner in understanding client needs and using product feedback to develop enhancements that help solve pain points. ” – Vice president of HR Operations in the finance industry
- “It is quite easy and efficient to use the product and the services! The product has a good service support as well and addresses issues in efficient manner.” – Compliance analyst in the services industry
- “I have been using ADP Workforce Now for over 15 years and am always looking forward to the newest updates as they seem to make our daily work life a little easier each and every day!” – Senior payroll manager in the retail industry
- “Great experience. The HR and payroll features are class apart. Reporting in the module helps one make decisions better. Highly recommended.” – Product manager in the manufacturing industry
- “ADP Workforce Now is a convenient platform to manage employees in multiple ways. Overseeing payroll, time off, and reviews are all made easy through this platform.” – Product developer in technology industry
“We’re honored to receive such a positive reception for our HCM suite,” said Laura Brown, president of ADP Major Account Services and ADP Canada. “As we innovate and augment our solutions, it’s always with the client’s evolving needs in mind. ADP Workforce Now can help midsize businesses tackle challenges unique to their goals and help them cultivate talent by automating and enhancing key HR functions.”
Marketing Technology News: MarTech Interview with Paul Biggs, Director of Product Marketing at Contentful
2021 Gartner Voice of the Customer Cloud HCM Suites report focuses on solutions that deliver functionality that help organizations attract, develop, engage, retain and manage their workforces. These solutions support a variety of HCM capabilities, including HR administration, HR service delivery, talent management and workforce management.
With new enhancements aimed to help organizations manage employees with ease, ADP Workforce Now offers an all-in-one, fully cloud-based HCM suite that equips businesses to manage payroll, time, HR, talent, benefits and people analytics all in a single database. New learning, scheduling, and recruiting capabilities further streamline employee-centric tasks and workflows. Instead of relying on time-consuming processes that span multiple systems, HR practitioners can enter data once and leverage across the platform, streamlining workflows, reducing time spent on manual tasks and improving accuracy. The solution additionally has the ability to adapt as organizations grow.