Conviva for Service Cloud Now Available on Salesforce AppExchange, the World’s Leading Enterprise Cloud Marketplace
Premium publishers can now deliver relevant streaming performance data into the hands of CSRs to help resolve customer issues faster, reduce escalations and combat churn
Conviva, the continuous measurement platform for streaming media, today announced it launched Conviva for Service Cloud on Salesforce AppExchange, empowering premium publishers to arm their streaming customer care agents with direct access to the most relevant streaming performance data. Through this purpose-built integration, customer service representatives (CSRs) can quickly understand each viewer’s streaming experience enabling faster resolution of customer issues, reduction in tier 2 and tier 3 escalations and ultimately retention of more customers by providing an improved support experience.
Marketing Technology News: Competitive Intelligence Tools Market to Develop Fundamentally; Growing Popularity of AI-powered…
“AppExchange is constantly evolving to enable our partners to build cutting-edge solutions to drive customer success.”
Built on the Salesforce Platform, Conviva for Service Cloud is currently available on AppExchange.
Conviva for Service Cloud
Conviva for Service Cloud delivers viewer stream intelligence data directly inside Salesforce Service Cloud, enabling CSRs to quickly answer questions like:
- Which internet service provider is the customer using and is it the cause of the problem?
- On what devices and operating systems are viewers consuming content?
- What errors occurred during a streaming session?
- What was the quality of experience for each piece of content?
- Was a viewer’s poor experience unique or caused by a larger service issue affecting other customers?
- Is a customer refund request valid based on known issues with their viewing experience?
Marketing Technology News: MarTech Interview with Max Nelson, VP of Marketing Communications at OpenX
Armed with this data, CSRs can not only validate and resolve viewers’ support issues faster—often in real-time, but they can also identify customers who had a poor experience to deliver proactive nurture campaigns.
Comments on the News
- “Conviva is a welcome addition to AppExchange, as they power digital transformation for customers, enabling publishers to resolve customer support issues,” said Woodson Martin, GM of Salesforce AppExchange. “AppExchange is constantly evolving to enable our partners to build cutting-edge solutions to drive customer success.”
- “Helping our customers provide an exceptional customer support experience results in a significant reduction in support costs for publishers and a better streaming and support experience for viewers–a win-win for everyone,” said Keith Zubchevich, CEO, Conviva. “By integrating Conviva data directly into the Salesforce Service Cloud, care teams can troubleshoot and resolve support issues faster–often on the first call–without having to switch among tools or resort to costly escalations.”
Marketing Technology News: MarTech Interview with Jason Brown, Addressable Advertising Lead for WarnerMedia Ad Sales