Company also growing EV partnerships as brands request green campaigns
Adverttu, the UK’s fastest growing transit media platform, has seen growth in its partner and affiliate community as well as renewed interest from organisations in the innovation, startups and growth consultancy sectors.
Industry bodies, accelerators, incubators, startup-centric workspaces and other entrepreneurial targeted communities are introducing Adverttu’s on-vehicle advertising platform to their portfolio companies and member organisations because of:
- A low £CPM that’s ideal for high growth startups and bootstrapped companies
- Extensive customisability that enables quick-to-market, bespoke OOH campaigns
- Accurate attribution for granular campaign measurement
- Creative visuals from Adverttu’s in-house design team that are proven to catch attention
- The UK’s first shadowfencing offering that closes the gap between physical and digital ads
Marketing Technology News: Pointillist Launches Customer Journey Analytics and Orchestration Platform
Adverttu has also formed new partnerships in the electric vehicle industry to meet client demand for green vehicles. Advertisers can easily select hybrids and EVs in Adverttu’s online Campaign Planner where 139 car manufacturers and 1,719 different models are available.
EVOwners and The EV Market Place have partnered with Adverttu to promote an upcoming campaign with a nationwide plant-based food brand. Adverttu worked closely with both EV communities to deliver joint marketing, exclusive cash referral bonuses and community engagement initiatives. Other partnerships include:
- Fleet, delivery and logistics companies maximising the commercial value of their vehicles
- Media and advertising agencies after a high impact, attributable way of reaching consumers
- Business consultancies, like Haco Consulting, that are enhancing their growth services
- Online car communities keen to retain members with bespoke Adverttu offers
- Digital retailers and subscription services in need of a new sales channel
Adverttu recently added new money-saving rewards, perks and passive income opportunities to its mobile app. One example is Turo, the world’s largest car sharing marketplace that lets people transform their cars into cash by renting them out. The passive income on offer is similar to Adverttu’s own service, where people earn up to £150 per month turning their car into brand advertising.
Marketing Technology News: 6sense Named Organization of the Year for Innovation in Sales and Marketing Industry
Available through the Adverttu app, Turo joins other promotions that range from coffee-on-demand delivery and online subscriptions to airport park and ride discounts and Gig Economy services.
Artjom Jekimtsev, CEO and founder of Adverttu, continued: “Our highly engaged driver community is a powerful promotional channel for brands to tap into. The rewards on offer are loved by 18,000+ drivers for being relevant, easy-to-redeem and genuine money savers. We are always happy to collaborate with progressive companies with an exciting product or complementary offering.”
Marketing Technology News: Kingspan Moves to the Cloud with 8×8 to Support Global Growth and Enhance Ability