CometChat, the leading in-app chat provider, announced a strategic partnership with Daily, the leading WebRTC video and audio API for large-scale use cases like ed-tech, telehealth, live events, and more. By partnering together, both Daily and CometChat users will be able to build a world-class communications experience with rich in-app chat and calling in minutes.
CometChat, the leading in-app chat provider, announced a strategic partnership with Daily.
“By teaming up with Daily, we’re so pleased to offer developers a best-of-breed, fully featured, and remarkably scalable option for both in-app chat and voice/video calling. There are some use cases which push the absolute boundaries of what in-app engagement looks like, and through this partnership, we are proud and excited to continue to support and power such ambitious entrepreneurs.” – Anuj Garg, CometChat CEO.
Marketing Technology News: There Are 7 Key Steps Organizations Should Follow to Manage Brand Reputation Risks, Says IT Advisory…
While CometChat does offer a robust voice and video solution, the Daily partnership will best serve those customers who hold very large events, broadcast to hundreds of users, require a specialist video solution, or have already integrated Daily into their stack. With a high degree of flexibility and performance no matter the use case, and easy-to-use templates, combining these two awesome products will be remarkably simple.
“Daily’s mission is to provide developers with the highest levels of flexibility when building live communications experiences and support the broadest set of use cases. We know rich chat plays a crucial role in supporting interactive call experiences of all types, and this is why our partnership with CometChat is so exciting.” – Kwindla Hultman Kramer, Daily CEO
- Comprehensive extension library: Allows you to quickly create a robust, modern chat experience and integrate with your existing technology stack.
- Developer skillset agnostic: From no-code chat widget to UI kits, to SDKs and APIs, developers of any skill level (even non-coders) can build and launch a custom chat solution.
- Designed to scale with you: While CometChat serves enterprise customers well and has for years, we’ve been intentional about building a business to also serve young organizations entering a growth phase.
- Built-in tools for event moderation: In addition to 30+ other extensions, we’ve invested heavily in building tools to make event moderation easy, including in-flight moderation, profanity filters, sentiment analysis, slow mode and more.
- With two lines of code, teams can embed a fully featured video chat solution in minutes though Daily Prebuilt.
- Flexible APIs allow you to build for the broadest use cases, including breakout rooms, spatial audio, and added control for real-time video, live streaming, and recording.
- The only webRTC API that can support 300 active participants in a call, all cams and mics on. Support 15,000 person calls with interactive live streaming. You also can create traditional live streams of your calls to reach millions.
- Experience superior call quality through unique features like smooth
Marketing Technology News: MarTech Interview With Ali Habibzadeh, Chief Technology Officer, Deepcrawl