iOS Version Available Now; Android in a Few Weeks
Fishbowl released an updated mobile version of Boxstorm, the first free online inventory management solution that integrates with QuickBooks Online, for iOS and Android devices.
“The update adds sales and customer management modules and other features to help our customers close sales directly from their mobile devices,” said Brandon Phillips, Boxstorm marketing director. “The app allows small to medium size business owners to automate their inventory management and eliminate manual processes from anywhere and with any device.”
The iOS version is available now at the Apple App Store. The Android version will be available in a few weeks on Android Apps and Android Market.
The update includes:
- Cloud-based synchronization with all Boxstorm data, allowing device independence for inventory management.
- Sales and customer modules to help close sales from anywhere.
- Inventory database creation.
- A new module allowing inventory additions from a mobile device.
- A new look and feel to improve navigation and ease of use throughout the app.
Boxstorm – a Fishbowl solution – includes four online inventory management versions to best suit the growing needs of business owners. Some of the mobile updates expand functionality specifically for Boxstorm Basic users by helping them better manage sales automation, but the Boxstorm mobile app provides device independence for each of the versions, including Boxstorm Forever Free.
Beginning with Boxstorm Forever Free, each version is progressively more advanced to provide a gradual upgrade path to further automate business processes for greater efficiency, all at a pace and cost ideally suited for their individual growth and financial situations:
- Boxstorm Forever Free – the first free online inventory management solution that integrates with QuickBooks Online to help small to medium size business automate their inventory management and eliminate manual processes. It is always free for up to five users.
- Boxstorm Basic – adds sales process automation.
- Boxstorm Premium – extends Boxstorm’s automation with the addition of purchasing and payment capabilities.
- Boxstorm Ultimate – continues to expand functionality with advanced automation to help run the entire business.