Vivial Releases White Paper on Consumers’ Changing Marketing Needs
Content Includes Tips and Solutions to Help Companies Effectively Reach Audiences in Today’s “Now” Society and Provides Innovative Digital Solutions to Advertising Partners
Martech company Vivial released its latest digital marketing white paper, Marketing in the Age of Dwindling Attention Spans, which looks at the ways consumer behaviors are changing and how this impacts the businesses that are trying to capture their attention. The white paper addresses strategies companies should adapt to remain relevant in today’s “now” society.
“It’s no secret human attention spans are decreasing,” said Laura Cole, Vice President, Marketing at Vivial. “For businesses, this means that the ability to get the right message in front of the right audience at the right time has never been more important – or more complex.”
In its new white paper, Vivial addresses how consumer behavior online is changing in a few key ways including online searching, website usage, video consumption and tolerance for errors. They also look at the latest data to offer tips and tools that telecom companies, media organizations and franchisors can provide their SMB customers to keep relevant and successful in today’s “now market.”
Some of these tools and strategies provided in the white paper include:
- Information now: As consumers are looking for instant, relevant and accurate information, local businesses will need to be at the top of search results. Search Engine Optimization, custom content and voice-activated search.
- Speed: As attention spans dwindle, so does the patience for poorly performing or slow loading websites. Websites and digital ads that load quickly and are optimized for mobile will help capture and keep users’ attention.
- Visual Content: If pictures are worth a thousand words, then videos are worth millions. As consumers view more and more video online, companies will need to incorporate video content into their advertising offerings.
- Accurate Information: Consumers have less tolerance than ever for inaccurate information, and rightly so. With today’s hectic pace, there is no time for errors. Businesses of all types need to ensure everything is accurate and up-to-date – including content on websites and all directory listings.
- Simple Solutions: If consumers are overworked and harried keeping up with digital information overload, businesses and marketers are even more overwhelmed trying to keep up with the multiple channels and opportunities to connect with consumers on their purchasing journey. As organizations provide digital marketing solutions to local businesses, it is essential to offer solutions that save them time while effectively reaching the right audience at the right time.
“Our goal is to provide businesses with adaptive solutions to address consumer behaviors in light of the digital transformation,” said Cole. “Whether that is done directly to local businesses or indirectly through our reseller channel, Vivial helps navigate this new landscape. With more information available than ever, from more sources, accessible from multiple devices, it is critical businesses have a partner they can trust to reach audiences in new and innovative ways.”