Upfluence Releases Brand Influence Reports
Upfluence Software, the only all-in-one SaaS firm that helps brands and agencies identify, contact, manage and analyze their influencers at scale, announced the release of its new Brand Influence Reports. The new feature gives companies an edge by allowing them to monitor the social media strategies for their competition. The reports deliver empowering brand intelligence enabling better influencer marketing decisions and are a key resource for every influencer marketer.
Marketing Technology News: Teads Launches Teads Conversions
“Our new Brand Influence Reports reveal highly informative social positioning and influencer activity for leading brands,” said Upfluence Inc. Co-CEO Kevin Creusy. “Industry intelligence is critical for developing branding and marketing strategies. These expertly curated intelligence reports, delivered by Upfluence, show the underlying framework of leading brands’ influencer strategies and social media evolution. They are an invaluable tool for any marketing team seeking to discover new opportunities.”
Each report contains brand performance metrics such as follower evolution and engagement rate. Also included are brand social media audience demographic metrics as well as highest performing posts information that is based on engagement rate. Best performing influencers for each brand are also highlighted.
Upfluence is uniquely positioned to provide marketing teams with the tools they need to turn social media data into valuable competitor insight. It is the only integrated platform with more than 4M+ influencers in their proprietary database, that lets brands identify their more influential customers, engage them through advanced affiliation programs, and effectively track results. The new Brand Influence Reports provide marketing teams with the following benefits:
- Delivers detailed insight into competitors’ social media and influencer marketing campaigns with measurable social media impact data.
- Provides a comparison tool against which marketers can compare their brand to competitors.
- Gain instant access to competitors’ top-performing influencer metrics and most engaging social posts.
- Offers a fair chronological comparison helping brands evaluate their progress with KPIs such as follower numbers, follower growth, engagement rate, and more.
- Reveals influencer marketing and social media trends.
Marketing Technology News: Folloze Announces New Features to Its B2B Personalized Marketing Platform